{RP}Hod's Hut

Moderator: Community Team

Bacchus

Re: {RP}Hod's Hut

Post by Bacchus »

In an ordinary market I would have been anxious to let the others wander around on their own but here the caliming-magick that let the snoths mingle with tall creatures and not eat them also calmed anyone who might be inclined to steal or fight. I don't like the mind magic much but it serves it' purpose here I suppose.

I knew what I wanted from the market and I ran as fast as I could to the demon that sold curiosities from other realms. A 10ft. tall, spiky-headed green skinned creature stood haggling with an elderly hobbit over the price of a ring. The shopkeeper 'Aaz' was shouting about how magic-rings were costly and a bit basic for his shop. The hobbit huffed and puffed and finally shrugged it's shoulders and sloped off. The demon( dimensional traveller, demon for short) noticed me and broke into a huge grin. He took me in a bearhug nearly breaking my ribs. ' Bacchus, you old scoundrel, how are you?' We chatted for a while and I told Aaz what I wanted, a waist high-table with a glass top, some moving parts inside, maybe some game built in, a few places for lights to go etc. He looked at me and laughed and laughed. ' Bacchus, you already know what you want, why dont you just ask me?' He puts his arm round my shoulder and guides into the rear of the shoppe he reveals:

I scream in delight ' my pinball!'

We haggle over price and agree on three hobbits, a nymph and a gang of small human children.

I say goodbye to Aaz and use my map to contact the others ' let's meet up for lunch'
Last edited by Bacchus on Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hodierne

Post by Hodierne »

G'gila arrived at Bacchus's location first. He was carrying his purse over his shoulder and the bag with the tin of cookies in his hand. He waved to Bacchus. He tried to tell him, he had some of his purchases sent to the sleigh.

Hod found Betty, as G'gila was trying to explain to him. She was hopping up and down, holding her purse in her hand and her bag against her chest. "I boughted gift for you and Kit and me."

Luna and Benjamin finally found the already gathered group. Hod was still hopping up and down. Luna and Benjamin both had their purses in their respective mouths and their bags with their purchases around their necks. "Sorry we're a little late, Luna seems to have a knack for getting lost," Benjamin said after putting his purse on the ground.
Kitiara

Post by Kitiara »

Kitty arrives just as Benjamin was saying that Luna always gets lost. Maybe Luna needs a Guide for Personal Shopping (GPS) like mine here. Kitty pointed to the puffball.

So, what is for lunch?
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I wait for the group to gather round until I speak ' there is a new restaurant chain that has opened, I want to go and see what the food is like' I hail a passing 'quint' and we all clamber into our seats. I ask Hod and Benjamin to peddle, the seats and peddle arms introduce themselves to each of us in a mixture of American, British, French and Australian accents as they adjust themselves to fit our shapes and sizes. The headlamp turns round to face us and speaks in a deep South American voice ' so! You steer and peddle zee bike, we will 'elp you wizz de peddling so you not get too tired. Ze orc-lady at the the front and the pig are steering. Good luck! '

With a laugh and a flourish the headlamp turns back to face the front of the bike. I start to peddle and the bike inches forward ' Hod, Benjamin ask the puffball if it will guide us to Pazzta Hut!'

Hodierne

Post by Hodierne »

Luna looked at the puffball, then at Benjamin. Really, she could have found Bacchus, eventually. She just didn't want to be late for dinner is all. That's it, that's her story and she's sticking to it.

Hod helped Luna and Benjamin onto the bike. G'gila got on it with no help. Hod got sat in the front. "Hello bike," Hod giggled that the bike was talking to her. She then looked at the puffball. "Puffball, show us way to Pazzta Hut, please," Hod asked the puffball as she began to peddle.
Kitiara

Post by Kitiara »

Kitty gets on the bike, not entirely sure what she is doing. Hod asks the lil blue puffball the way to Pazzta Hut, but it only floats around in front of Kit. I wait a bit looking at the puffball.

Puffball, please take us to Pazzta Hut. The ball bounces a couple times in the air then moves forward and stops, making sure we were following, then leads us all to Pazzta Hut.

It must be only a one person guider. Kit shrugs her shoulders and starts pedaling.
Hodierne

Post by Hodierne »

Hod and Benjamin peddled while following the puffball. "We lucky you got good guide, Kit," Hod says to Kit, "We not get losted." Benjamin made sure that they didn't drive into anyone or anything, while Hod focused on following the puffball.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus turns to Kitiara ' do I need to introduce myself to your puffball? ' then he turns to the others on the bike ' lead on chaps!'
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

The bike saunters along the street past stalls selling big pots of noddles, stalls selling massive carpets, stalls selling bundles of bambo wood, stalls selling tables, tall tables, short tables, long tables, stalls selling animals of many sorts.

Ahead of the riders loom a large red glowing sign that reads ' PAZTA- HUT, HOME OF GOOD PAZTA!' The restaurant is bustling. Through the glass walls people can be seen crowded round tables inside. The restaurant is a red-brick two-storey building that looks over the market-area. Bacchus waits for the bike to come to a stop and dismounts, he offers Kitiara his hand to step down.

Hodierne

Post by Hodierne »

Hod focuses on steering and following the blue puffball. She doesn't notice the various stalls they pass.

"What food they have here," Hod asked Betty as she dismounts, "What is pazta?" She helps Benjamin and Luna down, G'gila sits on her shoulder.