[RP] The Marshal Château

Moderator: Community Team

Marshal

Re: [RP] The Marshal Château

Post by Marshal »

Listening to her talk on and on, William perched a small smile on his lips and waited for her to finish. She obviously had a lot on her mind and needed to let him know what she needed to say.

After she finished, he calmly placed his hand on her shoulder. Can I get you anything to drink or eat Selene? You seem like you could use a little something.
Selene

Post by Selene »

As William pose a hand on her shoulder, that reminded her to just ''breath by the nose'' all will be fine.

''Oh dear William, I would love something to drink... what are you offering? Something strong?'' and she let out a small laugh
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

William listens to he response to his question and smiles again.

Whatever you want, I am sure I have available in the castle. Just let my butler know what you want, and he'll bring you what you wish.

He nodded at the butler standing close by.

Please get the lady what she asks for, if we don't have it, get it. he spoke to the butler, and the butler nodded.
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene smiles at the butler and start thinking...

''Would you have a bloody Mary... or even 2'' she grins at William. ''Yeah rough day!''

She wait to see if the butler had some... but then add

''If not dont go anywhere for I, surely something else I would love you would have in your kitchen or cellar''
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Marshal looked at the butler after Selene had requested her drink, and ensured that the butler got her what she wanted. The butler nodded and made his way to the kitchen.

It seems we have what you want. he nodded and smiled.

So you where saying, about relieving some stress. Killing some creatures, protecting cork and our mines? he spoke sounding interested in what his captain had to say.
Selene

Post by Selene »

Marshal wrote:It seems we have what you want..

Selene thanks by a head gesture the butler and watch him leave for the kitchen and while awaiting she talk with William

Marshal wrote:So you where saying, about relieving some stress. Killing some creatures, protecting cork and our mines?
''Yes wouldnt that be fun and helpful?!''as she give him a grin. ''I have decided take a break from mayor office and need a bit of frech air and I am sure from wherever we are I can keep busy and help our people sitting on council if the people wish that of course!''

Selene still looks around in aws as her centuries old place was here and there losing bits but somehow she loved her place in the deepest of Corkian forest where no uninvited soul ventured off.
Selene

Post by Selene »

Selene looks over William and decide to share with him her feelings

You know I only wished the best when I decided to leave town duties to concentrate on council ones. You and Logo always encouraged me to go foward to became a General as my ideas and trainning ways are great and organised, I sadly now had to give the council this letter

Selene unroll the letter she had so often rolled and unrolled because of her nerves

I surely didnt go on council to look over mines... and I do too look and always did look over security of Bravia at the border. First army of Bravia, never refused to go kill critters that attacked mines, I didnt as mayor go out of my walls and once too didnt wish to go on a cowboy and indians look who pass on nodes as we could see that from the border who came in and out. Want me to call to as they did people of other VR to defend me, my soldiers whom are fed, dressed heck i even help another army soldier for that matter... I was asked to ignore few things and I wont bark in peoples faces.

I was so many times blame for lack of diplomacy when few others should look in the mirror.

Arthur, is callie willing to fill my seat? If I am correct its the next one on my list that would replace me. If she isnt, Kane is ready.

After my mayorship I shall go finish my duelling against Balerion. My sword and my believe cannot stand to defend and work for someone that continously bashed my army, called names yet too coward They use They as an escape goat.

I wish you all the best of luck to make this council work and more then likely you have already your minds set on war... most of you. (well now selene knows its mostly one person)

As stupid accusations in past was again and again thrown around as facts and was told again to ignore them. Well the best way now for me to let you work and to be able to ignore all this would be to be gone.

Sincere apologies for the ones that did believe in me. But I AM not liking conflict or fighting with harsh words, I dont put intentions on people before i speak to them and I dont hold grudges. I dont use my way of seeing things as Facts and I believe ignoring stupidities is often the best way to go.

and Also we had permission to raise The Drakos division by Faw and promessed a pay that never came... and I didnt have acces to the forum. That also speaks for itself.

From where I stand, some of my friends were guilty of many things by association if we turn that same favor around

TT put up a list of people that will help him get "unborded" and amonst them someone so quick to say lets bring it. All a set up I smell.

I will take the time to vote for the only VR i think is clear headed in all this and always shown loyalty to the people and himself.

Like my daughter fed up Blackwidow retired away from civilisation because of one harassment over periods of time, I shall too shortly after my last engagements go with her and my father away from all this.

Sincerely

Selene swallow and prevent her tears from rolling by bitting her bottom lip.

I will go to the mayors office and clean things for Logo to reclaim the oversize desk and chair he need there. Then I will go home and pack my bags to retire from civilisation in few days.

I hope you understand ...

She take her sword and put it to her chest and bow to her lieutenant while he was sitting and reading it. She walks away from the beautiful castle
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

Time....

Something William has had much of since he had last left Cork. What for, he did not know. He returned home, or at least his human home. The thoughts of his old home Dúnedain still lingered in his aging mind.

He shook his thoughts clear of his head, and looked at the roads ahead. He could see Cork off in the distance. His castle perched atop the hill. Riding on the back of his faithful horse Arabella, he continued to ride to his once loved home.

Minutes passed, and he finally entered the town of Cork. Taverns, markets, the temple, all bustling with activity. No one seemed to notice him ride through. Things seemed to have changed, but he did not know what. He looked upward, toward the Marshal Chateau and rode up the path to his home.

He rode till he reached the front steps, it had seemed this place had been abandoned for quite some time. It did not matter to him. He tied Arabella off and fed her from a satchel of oats, then proceeded to the door and opened it. Stepping in, a wave of memories thrust upon him like a whisking wind passing.

Home....
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

After some time of being back in his castle alone, he wondered what had happened to the staff that had been keeping this place up whilst he was here. He left his bedroom and made his way to the armory where he kept his prized sword and bow. He took his bow off the wall and dusted it off, testing it's strength once again. As soon as he finished testing it, he heard something scattering across the hall, and quickly stepped out of the room and saw a large rat looking for food.

He watched it for a second, then drew an arrow into his bow and waited for the rat to move further away. Just as it was about to head down the stairs, he shot the arrow and pinned the rat right into the wall with the arrow. A smirk crossed his lips for a second as he hit his target.

Lowering his bow, he sighed and returned back to his armory and placed the bow back where it belonged. He then sat down in the middle of the room, with his legs crossed, and closed his eyes. He began to meditate, thinking of his passed, and what would become of his future. Eye's closed, he drifted off into his thoughts.
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

( OOC: Continuation from here: http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopi ... &start=810 )

Enjoying the night with the woman he had been writing with for quite some time, he had never thought he would be in such a position in his life. He felt very close to her, even though this was the first time he had ever laid eyes on her.

I did not name her actually, it is the name her mother gave her, and I simply respected it and continue to call her by her real name. Through this, is how I am able to get so much loyalty from her. he as always spoke well of his friend. He couldn't imagine himself having any other horse.

The night grew long, and they eventually retreated to their rooms. After friendly good night, Marshal lay in the guest room of Ava's home, and looked up at the ceiling. Many thoughts had raced through his mind, clearly to many to fall asleep. He sat up, crossed his legs, and took hold of his charm around his neck, and meditated. This calmed his brain enough to fall asleep in that position.

Several days had passed since they had met in person, and he was enjoying every single moment with Ava and Corrie. Mitzi of course had settled that Marshal wasn't of any threat to her family. Though Marshal ensured that Mitzie knew that by communicating with her. He had thought maybe she would want to come to Paz with him, begin a new life away from all of the bad memories she had in Imperius. To his surprise, she had accepted and wanting to move there. She was very quick with the packing, and finishing up the final touches on cleaning her home.

They seemed to be all loaded up and ready, William had tied a carriage to Arabella, who was more then capable to haul the goods Ava wanted to bring along. All settled up, they where ready to ride off, when Ava suddenly ran off behind the house. He quietly observed as she was carrying around a bucket. A few minutes later she came back wielding a bucket full of water. He spotted a green blob inside of it, and smiled. I suppose he can live in one of the fountains.. he thought to himself.

As they all where ready, the group traveled forth. Wagon in tail behind Arabella. It had been a while since anyone spoke. William felt it would be best to be quiet, as the family traveling with him said their good-bye's to the town they lived in. After some time on the road, Ava finally spoke to him, asking him many questions that had been wondering her.

My castle? Hmm... he looked forward again and thought for a second. Well, it's a castle, large, many rooms and kept up. It's hard to explain, but I can tell you when you see it, it will take your breath away, and the people there tend to be quiet and keep to themselves, or at least that is what I do.

Listening on to her next question, he could not help but smile. Yes the spiders are really that big. But don't worry, Paz isn't the land I showed you, in which those spiders exists, so Corrie will be safe from spiders, at least the giant ones you've been shown.

Conversations start and stop on several occasions during the journey. Stopping several times to eat, and sleep. To William, the stopping was very nerve-racking to him, he is used to traveling non-stop, but he knew that the people with him most likely couldn't handle it. He ensured that they all where safe during the day, and especially the night, not having slept once during the whole trip. He relied on his soothing magics to keep him refreshed, though eventually he would need to sleep.

Several days of travel had gone passed, without anything eventful happening. Finally arriving in Paz, William could see his castle at the far end of town, a speck in the distance. He led the group straight there. Taking the forked road toward the castle, he stops close to the gate. Welcome ladies, to Marshal Chateau, you're new home. he spoke softly, and let them take in the sight of the castle.