[RP] The Marshal Château

Moderator: Community Team

Ava

Re: [RP] The Marshal Château

Post by Ava »

Ava groans as the sun peeks through the drapes in attempt to pierce through the fog of her sleep. She covers her eyes with her hand intent on fending off the truth that it is morning........and fails. Still half asleep she reaches out with her other hand only to find empty sheets.

"William?" She calls out for him thinking he may be in the room still. Not hearing a reply from the other side of the canopy drapes she resigns herself to get up and investigate. She lingers for a moment longer savouring the warmth of the covers and then sighs. The only way she'll find out is if she drags her b'hind out of bed. She sits up and runs her fingers through her hair then pulls the canopy drapes back. The coolness of the room hits her sleep warmed skin giving her a chill, so she takes up the quilt and wraps it around her shoulders like a makeshift cloak, and sets out to find him.

First she wants to check on Corrie and Rachel and pads barefoot to the baby's room. The door stands half open and upon peeking in she sees it is empty. "Rachel? ...Corrie. Hmmm..two more people to look for," she says softly to herself. But first...where is William?

Stepping back into the hall she stands quietly and listens. What was that sound? It sounded as of a blade slicing through the air. She tilts her head and follows the sounds. Pausing at each door to listen she continues her search down the hall. She comes to a door that isn't quite shut and listens...yes this is where the sounds are coming from.

Quietly she pushes the door open just enough so that she can see inside. The walls are covered in various weaponry and shields with well placed candle sconces on the walls...and there is William. Ava's breath gets caught in her throat as she snugs the quilt tighter around her shoulders. She leans against the door frame and is mesmerized by what she sees.

William's long lean form moves across the room with defined precision. With sword in hand for a 'dance partner' of sorts, his steps remind her of a ballet she once saw...and yet it was clearly positions and postures of a man in battle. She bites her lower lip as her eyes caress his form. The way his muscles flex and contract with each new step and position. Even his hair seems to be a partner in this warriors dance as it follows and flows over his back. In silence she takes in the view with admiration....... and desire.
Marshal

Post by Marshal »

William continues on for several minutes, training with his sword. After some time, he had felt he was being watched and during his moving around he took several peeks at the door and noticed it was open further then he had left it. He grinned and could smell the scent of Ava close by. He grinned and moved closer to the door with his practices and made his progression to the door look natural. Slowly he moved closer to the door, to the point to where she could no longer see him unless she opened the door further.

He then stopped, and leaned his sword against the wall, then quickly pulled the door open to find Ava leaning up against the door frame grinning happily.

Well good morning dear. he spoke softly and snuck up close to her, and put his arms around her.

Fancy finding you here. he spoke with a grin on his lips.

He placed his hand on her chin, and pulled her close and gently kissed her lips.

What can I do for you this morning dear? he spoke after slightly moving his lips away from hers.
Ava

Post by Ava »

So mesmerized by his moves, it didn't dawn on Ava that he had noticed her there. She stretches her neck to try and see where he disappears to...only to have the door fly open. "OH!! You startled me, love!" However she has no complaints of being wrapped in his arms once again.

"Good morning to you too, darling." Her voice still has the sleepy growly sound as she softy greets him. "Fancy finding me here? Did you think I would be gone when you awoke?" She grins as she playfully teases him...only to be drawn into a soft good morning kiss. Her eyes flutter shut as she takes in all the sensations that one simple kiss creates within her.

With a soft sigh the kiss comes to an end. "Hmm..let's see. What can you do for me...let me think on that one. Ummm...maybeeee show me where the kitchen is?? I'm starving!! Oh but first, maybe I should go put something on besides your shirt and this warm quilt, eh?? In no hurry to be out of his embrace she remains where she is and leans up to leave a small trail of soft kisses along his jawline to his ear.
Ava

Post by Ava »

(OOC: Apologies for a lull in the story. I received some involuntary time off and the player behind William Marshal is without internet for awhile. I do hope the story picks up again soon. :) End/OOC)
Ava

Post by Ava »

(OOC: It has been almost 3 months since I have heard from the player behind William Marshal. Missives aren't replied to and he is nowhere to be found on MSN either. I know it is not of his choice, but I have a choice to make as well. Ava will not live in limbo for much longer. I will give him a bit more time.....we'll see what happens. End/OOC)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The days pass so slowly for Ava. She hasn't had the passion to explore the castle in William's absence. Even Rachel has noticed a change in her demeanor as time goes on. Ava's only real saving grace is her daughter, Corrie.

Ava has been spending more and more time in the taverns lately. She has found some sense of belonging spending time there with her friends and family...but it still isn't the same as being with William. She cleans the church windows every single day in hopes that maybe she'll hear something of William....or maybe even catch a glimps of him. But each day she leaves unfulfilled.

Her only other escape from the emptiness she feels in the castle is found in her butcher shop. Business is good and orders for items other than steaks or chicken legs seem to steadily flow through her door. With lots of quiet time in her shop she also has lots of time to think. The loyal lady within her says...'wait for him'... the 'human lady' within her keeps asking 'how long is long enough to wait?' Ava has shed many tears pondering her choices.

Her self appointed nick name of "Imperius' Black Widow" often comes to her mind....only now she is in Paz. Will she ever shake this lifestyle? Will she ever find what she seeks? Will love ever come to her and remain?? At this point in time, she is seriously doubting it...but still she remains. What is it with her? Why have the gods chosen to let these things happen to her? Hasn't she endured enough loneliness and pain?? How much more does she have to take before they bless her with something more lasting?

Ava tries to set her mind to the fact that she will be a single mom for all time. To just stop thinking about it and just be herself and do the best she can on her own. Rachel is there to help with Corrie....but that still doesn't help with the cold sheets on her bed. A condition that has become all too familiar to her...but seems to be the be all to end all for her life. With a deep heavy sigh, she tucks Corrie into bed for the night, then heads for the tavern.
Ava

Post by Ava »

A few more weeks pass and Ava still remains unsettled. There have been signs of William out and about in Paz but there has been no real connection between them. There was a missive or two, but none that settled things.

So Ava came to the decision to find a small house in Paz for Rachel, Corrie and herself and moved there until the foreseeable future. Life will go on and she wishes William well, but she needs to do what is best for her daughter and herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(OOC: There is no ill will between William & Ava...it just didn't work out as they'd hoped. Life goes on and both will thrive in their own ways. End/OOC)