[RP] Local painter

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Re: [RP] Local painter

Post by Willow »

I suppose Max realized the day was getting too warm and decided to help us cool off a bit." With a smile she turned to her fellow Pazian, "Willow, this is Eira and Athnal. They have come all the way from Fenia to spend some time by the seashore and relax. No point in being by the shore if you're not going to get a little wet."
Willow smiled :D and said hello Maria, yes I guess Max was feeling hot and jumped in to cool down. She listened to Maria and smiled at the newcomers, welcome to Paz Eira and Athnal, I hope you enjoy your time here. (holding out her hand to greet the newcomers). Max likes to shake hands and he did the same. Willow laughs (when she spots him) and says Max wants to greet you too.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Athnal waited for Maria to explain him details of blessing, when he spotted a dog coming from the woods. Before he even reacted, Eira was already hidden behind him while a dog was drying his fur with a great enthusiasm. He refused to Eira's offer, only wiped his face with a sleeve and racked his blonde hair back. With big eyes he watched the dog, it wasn't anything like beasts he used to keep in Widu. Trying hard to keep track of events, he had made sure Eira is alright (even if nothing could really happen) and then welcomed Willow shaking her hand.

"It's nice to meet you Willow. Paz must be very hospitable town nowadays, or I am lucky enough to meet only better part of it's citizens...don't worry about your dog, like Maria said, there's no point in being by the shore and not getting wet." he smiled sincerely.

Once again he turned to Eira and asked: "You sure you're alright?". It was only a courteous question as he still had in mind a memory of Eira chopping his bed in pieces. Then he started to wonder what could change in her within few past months.
Eira

Post by Eira »

Hello Willow, and Max. Nice to meet you both. Eira laughed as the dog hadn't in fact greeted them that nicely. She shaked both their hands, or should it be hand and paw. Of course I'm alright Athnal, it was just a wet dog. If it had been something else... Almost as if she knew what Athnal was thinking about, she patted her sword AND axe at her belt. Got to keep myself in shape at the training ground you know, she added quickly.
Willow

Post by Willow »

"It's nice to meet you Willow. Paz must be very hospitable town nowadays, or I am lucky enough to meet only better part of it's citizens...don't worry about your dog, like Maria said, there's no point in being by the shore and not getting wet." he smiled sincerely.
Willow smiled at Athnal and Eira :D , I'm happy Max didn't cause you any problems. Have you been here before?
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Willow wrote: Willow smiled at Athnal and Eira :D , I'm happy Max didn't cause you any problems. Have you been here before?

"Don't worry Willow." he smiled at his new friend "Eira is in Paz for the first time but I used to live here. However it was long time ago. Back in days we weren't so nice to each other, but a lot changed here. Town has grown to a beautiful place."
Willow

Post by Willow »

"Don't worry Willow." he smiled at his new friend "Eira is in Paz for the first time but I used to live here. However it was long time ago. Back in days we weren't so nice to each other, but a lot changed here. Town has grown to a beautiful place."
You must have been here before my time - Max and I are newcomers in Paz - one day I would like to travel and visit other towns but I do like living by the lake :D

Max who was getting bored, started sniffing around Athnal's paints. Willow spotted him and said I better go before he knocks over your paints next :lol:. I hope you both enjoy your time here :D Please let me know if I can assist you with anything, goodbye (Willow waved and called Max before he got up to anymore mischief). They carried on with their walk around the lake - okay Willow walked and Max ran and jumped into the lake again.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Waving goodbye to Willow, Maria realizes that many new Pazians are not aware of the history of the town. "Athnal, you were the first mayor of Paz, were you not?"

She pauses for a moment to consider her words carefully before going on. "I'm sure there is a lot that even I do not know... a history of the town from the early days. Before you leave to go home, would you be willing to share some of your stories with me, of how Paz used to be? "
Eira

Post by Eira »

Goodbye Willow and Max. Eira smiled at them both and squeezed Athnal's arm, wishing to squeeze out any thought in him that had anything to do with moving back to Paz.
Athnal

Post by Athnal »

Waving goodbye to Willow, he listened to Maria. She was a bit shy in her questions, but he had no idea why.

"Well Maria, I don't know if you mean anything particular but I will always have time for tales. Not me, but one lady was first mayor, I can't remember hers name though. Apparently she treated her responsibilities with unexplained lightness. Obviously she did her best to keep market full of goods, which we received from Mage himself. Unfortunately for her, she let revolt began. Revolt was caused by fear. Fear of unguarded walls, and therefore homes and households. Revolt was succesful and troll Aengus became next, second, mayor of Paz. Most people remember him as a cruel and dishonest despote. Where from such empty judgment was adopted, I can't guess. His every decision was based on Mage's law. He wanted to make Paz his personal court, but I have seen in that no harm for citizens in these days. However many of them wanted him to leave. Mass revolts began. Some of revolters already died, and some live in Paz till today. I bet you know them, maybe unaware of our old conflicts. I remember standing on the walls with great people, defending laws which Zachrin settled for society. When I think of it now, I see flaws on Aengus' rule. Bah, every system or goverment has its flaws and we were aware of it in the past. It seems like democracy favoured by these, as we called them, traitors developed here in Bravia, while our despotism transformed into monarchy and bloomed in Fenia. Of course this problem is much more complex, but still. This way or another, Aengus had to leave. Then I was elected mayor. Town hall owns my good taste bigger part of its today interior decor. I was especially proud of my ex office." he wondered if his succesors changed it "I hope this story meets your expectations. There's much more to be told. Many of Pazians knows it and maybe one day in tavern you will hear other versions of these events." he winked, aware of his words relativity "Paz is better place now, thanks to work of all of you." he hugged Eira as she squeezed his arm "Don't you like Paz, Eira?" he smiled, embarassed how few words he finds to express his sympathy toward her.

Athnal realized how much his life changed within past months. His condition was better thanks to rich diet of Marquis and he learned how to control his thoughts. Calm and easy life made his mind quiet but still greedy for cruelity and destruction. Under the ideal camouflage his passions awaited big days. Days in which its manifestation will be perfectly normal. However by the shore of beautiful lake he only dreamed for moments alone with Eira, when they could finally enjoy each other's company, away from politics.
Eira

Post by Eira »

Eira listened as Athnal spoke. She always liked to hear him speak, he seemed like a true boring state person then. Perfectly fine with being locked away in a mayors chamber for the rest of his life. Or so she had thought until he had resigned from his duties and told her he wanted to travel. It had surprised Eira but she was aware of that there were many things about Athnal she didn't know. Like his coffins, did he still make them.. she must ask some time. I like Paz, its very beautiful but I can't wait to see the rest of Bravia. Especially those little red oranges you've told me about!