No mass... why?

Moderator: Community Team

Aarwen

No mass... why?

Post by Aarwen »

I visited the temple and read this:
Mass is held on Sunday and starts at new day (reset of that morning) and lasts until end of day
And today is Sunday, however, there was this note on the door:
The doors open, but the priest has not yet arrived.
So I am curious where is our priest madkat doing instead of celebrating our mass...
Maria

Re: No mass... why?

Post by Maria »

"He tends to come on a bit later after reset. But maybe some arrangements can be made."

Maria goes off in search of the crazy feline priest.
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

I see - she searches the sky - our priest may be a fan of a late pint of cider in the local tavern.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Hmmm, today it seems you might be right Aarwen. Maybe tomorrow i will be able to ask him about it. Until then, I'm sure your prayers will be heard by just visiting the temple.
Hephastion

Post by Hephastion »

Grins wickedly "Maybe he saw the error of his ways and decided being a heretic and a heathen led to a more interesting life"
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

I enjoy cleaning the windows - points at the shiny windows faw away - and sometimes I even receive appreciation from the temple folk.

After making a quick prayer makes a wish.

I do hope our priest returns quickly, if not then maybe our deacon ban be of help?!
madkcat

Post by madkcat »

Apologies to all, my Schedules have come a little hectic.

I received a message last week, and have been preparing a cohesive line of sermons that will start running Daily on October first. It's my hope to finish off these sermons tomorrow night so that I can prepare a cohesive line of preaching through the entire month of October.

I've prepared a short mass for the 29th(Wednesday) to be a teaser for the month to come as well.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Thank you Madkcat! Now, can I talk to you privately? It seems there are some fish that need to be blessed...
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

I have just attended mass and really enjoyed it!

(can someone lock this thread?)
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

No mass yesterday <_<

I'm watching you... priest *-*