No mass... why?

Moderator: Community Team

Lumia

Re: No mass... why?

Post by Lumia »

mmm maybe the priest needs a helping hand or a good soul who works with him. I guess you would do fine Aarwen.

Smiles to her.

I am sure you would do fine in this job.
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

I'm taking about Necromancy :twisted:

Join me...
Lumia

Post by Lumia »

was that an invitation?... mmm well maybe you need to talk me in somehow... but I am sure you will have good arguments
Xenor

Post by Xenor »

Aarwen wrote:No mass yesterday <_<

I'm watching you... priest *-*
Bad for you that Madcat is also the overseer. From what I heard Xavier the overseer in Fenia take care of it in a rigorous way.
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

No mass again. Me and Lumia will concoct a plan to revolt :twisted:
madkcat

Post by madkcat »

;P Preparring mass daily is actually alot more time consuming that one realizes. I'm trying to work into that regiment, but I'm making sure to get at least 3 mass' in a week.

And yes, if there is help to be had, I will have it please :D
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

I haven't been to one in over 2 weeks now :(
Maria

Post by Maria »

Maria posts a note in the Mayor's Message to see if there are any citizens here who are interested in taking on the job of Priest. Here is a copy:
"The Town of Paz is looking for a Priest to conduct regular masses and provide various other priestly duties. Please contact Maria the Mayor or Madkcat the Overseer if you are interested in this unique opportunity"
She thinks that this might be a good time to see if her newly acquired communication points can get the message out more effectively.
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

Aarwen is amazed at the communication skills Maria displays.

The mayor puts her message across really well. Shame I cannot help. - thinks the poor lady.
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

Maria, I have answered your mail, with a question of my own :)