No mass... why?

Moderator: Community Team

Orakio

Re: No mass... why?

Post by Orakio »

I adhere to the Light.

I used to follow a more neutral path, realizing well that there was a temper and balance to all things: But the realities of the dark and fallen can be understood and considered, without being the focus of one's path.

I plan to preach on the circular nature of existence, and the way we must understand the balance present in this world. Whether this be a core statute in itself, I cannot say: I do not belong to the Order of Mucaz, and have no inclination to be included therein. I hold a temporal view of the world, and and consider our role in the grand harmony of that which is.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Well I am a Priest of Balance, every since I joined the Order of Mucaz (since its creation) and believe without the Fallen, the Light cannot exist, without the Light, the Fallen cannot exist. These paths both need one another to exist and must establish such. I will and have been teaching about balance.

Also, Aarwen, must the Faithful insult one another? Why is it we cannot be in harmony and not congratulate brethren? Ah, but this is the natural being of course, right? However, master our bodies we must to continue being "natural" and following the Faith.
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

Mass is prepared, November 12.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Thank you Evangeline! I'm happy to see you in the Church. And thanks to Jason for doing a great job of preparing mass this past week. :D
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

You're very welcome, Maria. It is gratifying to myself to have prepared mass, also. One mass a day will keep Azrael at bay.

One unique mass prepared, November 13.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Thank you, Maria. It is wonderful that we have a mayor so involved.
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

One unique mass prepared, November 14. I have enjoyed thoroughly serving as thee pseudo-priest the last two days, and this one. Tomorrow I will prepare Mass, and it will be my last trial.
When blessing a mayor we are supposed to have wrote:Maria, may you reign over your town with a good heart and mind, may you lead your people to an even better future and may your citizens receive the fruits of your labour. I, Evangeline, do hereby bless you and your town. May you watch over it well.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Maria bowed gratefully at Evangeline's words.

"Thank you, Priestess"

This town of Paz has always seemed magical. There are a special group of people that live here... cooperative and caring individuals that collectively make Paz the most wonderful town in the world. Being mayor of such a town was a great honor, and the blessing of the Priestess carried deep meaning for Maria.
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

One not so unique mass prepared, November 15.

I am grateful for the opportunity to have managed the Temple the last four days. It was definitely a learning experience.

Is this a good time for you, Orakio or Aarwen? Shall I appoint one of thee? I have tentatively Orakio, but may at any time edit it.
Orakio

Post by Orakio »

Your masses have been quite insightful :)

I stand ready, unless Aarwen is eager for her chance.