Deacon's Office

Moderator: Community Team

Orakio

Deacon's Office

Post by Orakio »

Orakio had spent the day in the Deacon's office, learning what he could about the deacon's expected role and functions within the temple. Now, he adhered to the light, but was not a member of the Order of Mucaz -- he took a pragmatic and temporal idealism toward the faith, if such a disposition were quite possible -- he didn't wear any robes or anything else of the like, just dressed as usual and went about his way, before reporting his finding:

The office of Deacon seems best held by someone versed and apt in the production of Faith Points.

Just as a student of the temple cannot produce the needed points to sustain an army, a student of the army cannot sustain the inner chambers of the Deacon's office -- the students of the different ways each have unique talents, and though I might serve as Chaplain and Deacon, there is a cost which I am herefore unable to remit:

The transformation of a marriage box into a usable and sharable inventory space requires a special blessing from the Deacon, one which costs five Faith Points to perform. I currently have two such requests, and am unable to perform either one of them, as the inner chamber has no faith points accumulated. Anybody who produces Faith Points is able to donate them to the temple, and indeed I could use them if it were done, but it does seem ideal that the Deacon himself/herself be able to attend to such matters.

I can, however, provide marriage counseling: any of those wishing to marry, be sure to submit your requests to the temple.
Aarwen

Re: Deacon's Office

Post by Aarwen »

Priestess Aarwen visits Orakio in his new fancy office.

Blessing deacon Orakio. What a good office you have here. No doubt your advice will be greatly sought after.