Willow's Weavery

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Willow's Weavery

Post by Willow »

Willow's Weavery

Willow returned from Cork with lots of ideas for her store. She set up her shop with a workshop in the back and the shop in the front. On arriving home, Willow checked the market and found no clothes for sale in Paz's Market, so she quickly headed to purchase some wool. Taking it back to her shop, she started working on some products to sell. First she made some sandals and they were quickly purchased. Sending her customer a note of thanks and asking if they fitted her alright - because she was happy to make any alterations. But the customer said that they fit her well and thanked her lovely footwear.

Willow then made shorts and a second hand quilt which was also quickly sold (just as quickly as the sandals). Willow sent a little note to the customer of thanks and he returned her note that he loved his new clothes.

Returning to her workshop, she made some leggings, shirt, sandals, boots, quilt, shorts and a straw hat. These were sitting in her inventory and were waiting price checks before placing them in her store for sale. Smiling to herself, she was finally going to have a few things to sell in her store. But she did wonder how long they would be there?

Willow decorated the store for Christmas and placed her stock into the store. Then she made some more stuff while she waited for any customers.
Adonair

Re: Willow's Weavery

Post by Adonair »

Adonair entered the store quietly and snuck up behind Willow and give her a big hug. "Hey beautiful! How are you? I love what you've done with the shoppe!"
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow was busy taking the decorations down, checking her stock and doing a big of cleaning when suddenly she was grabbed from behind. Screaming in shock :o , she jumped and turned around to find her beloved smiling at her.
"Hey beautiful! How are you? I love what you've done with the shoppe!"
Oh Adonair, its you (placing a hand on her chest - trying to breathe and hoping to calm her heart some) you scared me!
Giving him a hug and some kisses besides that scare you gave me, I'm good thank you. How are you my love? (hugging him some more, Willow had missed him while she was away)

Thank you my love, I thought it was a lovely little place when I found it. I have some drinks and cookies out the back - would you like a snack after your trip?

Leading him to her little kitchen (via a little guided tour), Willow glanced at her stock and realised that she was very low - she decided that she had better do some weaving later. But first she wanted to spend some time with Adonair.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Lots of hugs and kisses were just perfect for Adonair who had missed Willow bunches during their long and strange journey to Deltora. Adonair had been right next to Willow's physical body, but her spirit was far away; the whole Deltora place was really wierd and he was glad the adventure was over and he was back in secfenia.

He marvelled over the lovely creations in her shoppe and couldn't help touching things as he went by.

"You've done a lot with the place, it seems like... did you say cookies? I thought I heard something about cookies?! Where's Max?"
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow had really missed Adonair after their interesting trip to Deltora. She had wished that she could have spent more time with him.
"You've done a lot with the place, it seems like... did you say cookies? I thought I heard something about cookies?! Where's Max?"
Willow smiled :D when he admired her shop and nearly got the giggles when he suddenly realised she said cookies. Yes my love I have cookies :lol: (giving him a kiss on the cheek). Max ..... actually I haven't seen him in a while (wondering where he had got too). When they reached the little kitchen, Willow said here you sit down and I will get you some cookies and a drink. As she went near the door, she looked outside and called out Max .... Max .... come Max.

Heading to the larder, she collected the cookies (that she had recently made) and filled a pitcher of lemonade and took it back to Adonair. Just as she got back with the stuff, Max charged in barking and rushed up to Adonair to say hello and nearly knocked him out of the chair. Max calm down Willow said grabbing the pitcher of lemonade and cookies before they were thrown to the floor.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair managed to get one cookie but couldn't get it into his mouth because Max was trying to say hello. Well more like "hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello"

Adonair had to give in and go to the ground and play with Max for a few minutes, Max managed to get more than half the cookie too :lol:

When Max finally got hold of himself, Adonair was able to get a proper lemonade and a couple cookies.

"So Willow, have you given thought to our wedding? I've talked to the priest and he is willing to do it, just needs a date."
Willow

Post by Willow »

Max calmed down and enjoyed his cookies, he must have missed you too :D (giving him a kiss)
"So Willow, have you given thought to our wedding? I've talked to the priest and he is willing to do it, just needs a date."
Yes, I was been thinking about colours, so many choices but I think I have worked out the colours for the bridesmaids and flowergirls :D

Willow leaves the kitchen to go to her work room, picks up some material and takes it back to show Adonair.
What do you think of this colour for the bridesmaids? Do you think you can work with it for the groomsmen?
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"The color looks fine; the groomsmen? hmm. Do you think purple polka dots would go well with that?" When her mouth dropped open he kissed her and laughed.

"i have no talent with that sort of thing so I'll just tell the groomsmen to wear what's traditional in their culture. I spoke with my daughter Amaia. She's a baker and will make us the cake. Will the 13th be too soon? I'd like to get some invitations out to a few friends, my relatives and the people of Cork."
Willow

Post by Willow »

"The color looks fine; the groomsmen? hmm. Do you think purple polka dots would go well with that?" When her mouth dropped open he kissed her and laughed.
Willow's mouth opens to say something but she didn't know what to say. When Adonair laughed :lol: , she did too :lol: but she was also hoping he was kidding.
"i have no talent with that sort of thing so I'll just tell the groomsmen to wear what's traditional in their culture. I spoke with my daughter Amaia. She's a baker and will make us the cake. Will the 13th be too soon? I'd like to get some invitations out to a few friends, my relatives and the people of Cork."
That should be fine - have you worked out what you are wearing? ;)

What a wonderful idea getting your daughter to make our cake - I'm looking forward to seeing it. The 13th is fine, outfits all done, even Max has a bow tie to wear. Max looks at his Mistress when he hears his name and then wonders where the cookies are.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

A messenger comes with a letter and gives it to Willow .
Greetings my lady,

I need ten pillows for my army .I have post an annoncement but no one has awnser .Im asking you if you would have time to do it for me .I can provide you with the material you need if you would like .

Thank you .
General Amladris.