Willow's Weavery

Moderator: Community Team

Adonair

Re: Willow's Weavery

Post by Adonair »

Adonair waits while Willow reads the message from the priest, he thought it was about the wedding, but turns out to be an order for the Weavery.

"I have my outfit choices down to two. I'm sure it will be fine." Adonair took another cookie and give a bit to Max.

"What else do we need to decide? anything?"
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow thanks the messenger and reads her note. Telling Adonair: Goodness Priest Amladris wants 10 pillows for his army. Wonder if they are camping out? :) She makes a note on her customer list - to make 10 pillows - also writing a note to herself to reply to the Priest.
"I have my outfit choices down to two. I'm sure it will be fine." Adonair took another cookie and give a bit to Max. "What else do we need to decide? anything?"
Willow smiled :D at Adonair, I'm glad you are close :lol: . Uuuummm, lets see I have my dress, bridesmaids and flower girl's dresses, flowers for me and the other ladies and baskets for the flower girls.

You have the cake organised and working on groomsmen and you. Uuuummmm, I could organise some flowers for you and the groomsmen if you want me to?
mmmmmmm what else do we need?

(Later, Willow writes a note to the Priest of Cork and sends it by messenger - saying she would be happy to do the job but there would have to be a delay - Wedding of Adonair and Willow in Cork this weekend).
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair gives a stack of invitations to Willow. "here you can post these or hand them out to friends, however you like."
Adonair Braeden

and

Willow of Paz

will unite in a Reformed Wedding

at the Temple of Cork

Seating to be on 13 Feb,
vows to be taken on the 14th

All are welcome to the ceremony and the feast to follow

"I believe everything is in readiness. I just need to decide between the pink and the purple polka dots."
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Chloe was bored and didn't know what to do with herself. Walking around the lake she came across a store called Willow's Weavery. Peeking in the window, she saw lots of clothes (just calling for people to purchase them). Glancing around to see if anyone was looking, she tried the door and found it locked.

Chloe, walked around the building. Once she was around the back, she found a rock, checking no one was looking, she tossed it and the window shattered. Chloe listened, no sounds so she snuck in the broken window and looked around at all the pretty clothes.
Willow

Post by Willow »

After their fishing trip, Willow returned to her shop/apartment. Walking up to the store, Willow thought she saw movement. Did you see that? she asked Max.

Willow glanced through the door but didn't see anything. Taking out her key, she unlocked and slowly opened the door and then tiptoed indoors. Glancing around the shop, she saw things had been moved around and she felt a cool breeze coming through the shop. Willow carried on through the room into the backrooms and saw the broken window.
Last edited by Willow on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Chloe was having fun dancing around the room with the pretty dresses on. But just as she passed a window, she saw a lady and a dog heading towards the shop.

Damn Chloe said.

She ran out of the shop and headed for the broken window but took a wrong turn and ended up in the apartment attached. Chloe heard someone open the door and a lady talking, where could she hide she thought. As quickly and quietly as she could, she dived into a room and found a wardrobe, opening it up, she dived inside to hide.

Chloe heard them moving around and was worried that she would be found and get into trouble.
Last edited by Chloe on Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow glanced around the rooms, she couldn't see anything missing but a lot of her clothes had been moved around (so she would have to check her stock records). Just as she saw the broken window, she thought she heard a noise in the apartment.

Max who had been sniffing around the store, moved around the backrooms and then into the apartment. Willow followed Max and glanced around the rooms as they went.

He stopped outside her wardrobe and barked. Willow said who is in there?
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Chloe could hear them walking around the apartment. She tried to move further and further back into the wardrobe, hoping they would go away. Chloe heard a dog sniffing and then barking outside the wardrobe. And then she heard
who is in there?
She was scared, but she opened the wardrobe slowly. I'm here sorry she said nervously. Chloe then realised, she was standing in front of the town prosecutor, Willow. She knew she was in trouble now, but running, was out of the question, the dog scared her and she didn't want to get bitten.

I'm really sorry ....... (tears rolling down her cheeks)
Willow

Post by Willow »

I'm really sorry .......
Willow looked at the girl. She realised that the girl didn't mean to cause any damage.

Whats your name? she asked her.

While she waited, she glanced at the girl and noticed the beautifully stitched clothes that she was wearing. Where did you get those clothes from?
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Whats your name?
Chloe (replied quietly)
Where did you get those clothes from?
They are mine, I didn't steal them ...... you can't even buy them, I made them (replied louder)