Willow's Weavery

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Re: Willow's Weavery

Post by Willow »

They are mine, I didn't steal them ...... you can't even buy them, I made them
You made them ................ come with me please.

Willow lead Chloe out of the apartment, back into her sewing room. This shirt needs stitching - please show me what you can do.

She noticed Chloe glanced at the open window, but she took the shirt, needle and thread and started repairing the shirt. Willow watched Chloe, she could see she was a natural weaver. When she was finished, Willow looked at the stitching and then said to Chloe Would you like a job working here with me?
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Following the lady out of the room but still very nervous of the dog, they ended up in the same room that she broke into. Glancing at the window, she was unsure if she was quick enough to run for it, Chloe decided to take the shirt and stitch it instead.

After she was finished, Chloe showed the lady the shirt and waited for her punishment. She was surprised when she heard:
Would you like a job working here with me?
You mean I'm not in trouble? I would love to work here. Whats your name? she replied
Willow

Post by Willow »

You mean I'm not in trouble? I would love to work here. Whats your name?
No you aren't in trouble, but you can help me clear up this mess :lol: .

Willow was excited, she wanted someone to look after her store while she spent time with her new husband.

Whoops I'm sorry, my name is Willow and this is Max. You will met my husband Adonair later too. I'm actually looking for a trustworthy person to take care of my store while I spend some time with my new husband and also work with me too. Would you be willing to do that job?
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Whoops I'm sorry, my name is Willow and this is Max. You will met my husband Adonair later too. I'm actually looking for a trustworthy person to take care of my store while I spend some time with my new husband and also work with me too. Would you be willing to do that job?
Hello Willow and Max. Yes I would like the job and I would love to learn more about weaving.

Chloe started sweeping up the mess she made.
Willow

Post by Willow »

After Chloe had tidied up, Willow showed her around the shop and sewing room.

Grabbing her work orders, she showed Chloe the things she still had to make. Picking up a pillow, she showed Chloe what was required and said Could you please work on some pillows for me while I work on these grant bags?

Sitting down, Willow started stitching her grant bags and once in a while she glanced at Chloe who was busy making the pillows for her and doing a great job too.
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

While Willow was away, Chloe worked on the sales list that Willow had left her.

She had finished the leather belts and was now working on the pillows.

It was nice to be working for money rather than pinching stuff in the market she thought. Ouch Chloe said as she pricked her finger with her needle again.
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Chloe was so busy with her work that she forgotton to eat. Her tummy started growing so she decided to lock up the shop and head to the market for some supplies.

It felt so strange to have somewhere to live and to have money. She was so happy living and working with Willow her friend and employer. Arriving at the market, she spotted some steak sandwiches - she purchased some bread, chicken, steak sammies, fruit and drinks.

Heading home, she put her stuff away and settled down for the night, eating her meal and then getting ready for bed.

Tomorrow, Chloe knew she had to finish the pillow order and then she had to start grant bags. Chloe yawned and soon fell asleep.
Chloe

Post by Chloe »

Waking early in the morning, Chloe got up, dressed and had breakfast.

Returning to the work room, she finished the pillow order, then the belt and pillow order and then started making a few spare grant bags.

For a break, Chloe went into the shop and looked through the clothes, she decided to check what Willow had available in the shop. Chloe wondered what Willow would think, if she made some things of her own to sell.

Checking the mail box, Chloe found a postcard from the beach:
Dear Chloe
Having a lovely time at the beach. Max loves the water and doesn't want to leave it. Adonair and I are enjoying spending time together. Hope all is going well, hugs Willow