[Rp] Datron and Maria's House

Moderator: Community Team

Maria

Re: [Rp] Datron and Maria's House

Post by Maria »

Phillerpuff wrote:I met a beautiful Lady in my travels to here, her name is Violet, if she comes to watch the fire works I know I would be more inclined to show off.

Maria raises an eyebrow when Puff mentions a lady that he met. She knows he's got a soft spot for beautiful women and having just been reunited with him after a long time apart, she's feeling a bit protective.

They finish dinner while catching up on more recent events, all the while Maria is enjoying the wine that Datron brought back from Bravia. As she is quite tipsy by the end of the meal, Maria stands up and realizes that she might have had more than her fair share. She nuzzles up to Datron in a show of affection, but also to keep her balance, then addresses her brother with a smile.

"Well Puff, you must invite your lady friend over so we can meet her... and see the best of your fire display!"
Phillerpuff

Post by Phillerpuff »

Maria wrote:

"Well Puff, you must invite your lady friend over so we can meet her... and see the best of your fire display!"

I will bring her over for fireworks, she is shy so I know she won't want to leave my side much..
And I know I will have some of the best fireworks I have ever done, with the joy she brings me I make fireworks almost with out thinking when I am around her.
Well I better take my leave and go home for now... I mean to her house and gather her up..
The two of us will be back later. I love you Sis, and you my lovely niece, and yes I love you too Datron as you keep my sister happy.

Puff hugs each before leaving for a while
Puff wanders over to where Violet lives and knocks on her door. When the most beautiful woman comes to the door Puff Shines his joy.
Violet, my sweetheart, I wonder if you would like to come over to my Sister's house and watch some fireworks that I will be doing, it will be much easier for me to put on a good show if you are there by my side.
Phillerpuff

Post by Phillerpuff »

After being gone for a few weeks Puff knocks on the door to his sister's house. The night he had left to get Violet to show them all fireworks.. Puff and Violet had went flying together, and they had gotten lost in each others eyes, for the weeks they had spent all their time together. Finally during the day yesterday, Puff finally said I would that she be my wife if she have me.
Puff knows that the church might not acknowledge that they are man and wife, since he really does not attend the church and has no knowledge of the requirements set.but in their hearts they truly are. He will have to learn more about the church..
Maybe his sis can help there...
Puff knocks at the door with some goodly knocks, he wonders if his joy shows in his knocks.
Datron

Post by Datron »

Datron hearing what he believes is knocking on the door from the back of the house yells

"We are in the back in the Gazebo"

They spent a lot of time in the gazebo watching the falls cascade over the rocks and sometimes praticing thier magic by making the water go back up and over the rocks in reverse. It was a good exercise that kept them well versed in the water elemental magic.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Looking over to see her brother come around the side of the house, Maria gets up to greet him. "Puff, I didn't hear you knocking. Datron and I have been playing around with the falls here. A wayward frog went hopping by and I confess to getting a laugh out of his confusion.

Noticing a gleam in his eyes, she senses something's up with her younger sibling. "I'm glad to see you. What brings you by on this fine day?"
Phillerpuff

Post by Phillerpuff »

I am sorry for my extended absence from your house my dear sister, I had got back to my lady friend, to see about her coming back with me for me to do fireworks for you all and I ended up, taking her for a flight, then we sat and watched the sunset on the beach, I hope I will not offend my family but she is not a fairy.
But since that time she and I have been fishing a few times, worked side by side in the fields,
We have went for long walks and runs, flown so much more, I find I have trouble not having fireworks just from the thought of her. I have claimed her to be my wife. I am hopeful she will drop by her so you can meet my lovely lady.

Hugging his sister and shaking Datron's hand.

Nice place to play with the water, I have been playing with the water too in my travels with my lady Violet.

Then he makes the sand in front of the house make a sign that they are around back.

I made you a sign out front telling them with a sand sign that your around back. I have been playing with the earth too. I have found I am a lot better when I am around her though.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Maria stares at Puff with an astonished look and a bit of concern in her eyes. "Married? Already? You're here just a short while Puff. You know that I don't care whether she is a fairy or not... but I am concerned that she feels as deeply about you as you do about her."

Not sure if she was making sense, Maria turned to Datron for support, but he just smiled. She wanted to continue and then stopped when she looked back at her brother. He wasn't a child anymore. In fact, he'd grown into quite a tall, strong fairy. And he had seen something of the world in the last several years. She needed to remember that he was as competent a fairyman as Datron.

She gives him a warm hug,
"Oh Puff, I'm very happy for you and I can't wait to meet her! Now tell me, have you made wedding plans?"
Datron

Post by Datron »

Datron looks at the clock as his stomach growls. He gets some food out for shorty and feeds him.
"Here you go shorty." He says to the little fox as he feeds him then he says.
"Looks as though I shall go to the tavern to eat tonight."

He leaves a note for Maria
Dear Maria
I waited as long as my stomach would allow. I have gone to the tavern to get something to eat for tonight.
I love you. See when I get home.
He leaves the note on the table for her and heads out the door.
Maria

Post by Maria »

After a quick stop at the market to buy some fresh fish for dinner, Maria arrives at the house with NotJack, one of the newest residents of Paz. He's a most curious imp and Maria feels lucky that he made this town his home.

Entering, Maria stops to pet Shorty and then calls for Datron. But pausing to read the note, she looks up at Jack with a disappointed expression.

"I'm sorry Jack, I'm so late that my husband has gone to the tavern for dinner tonight. But I really want you to meet him. How about we head over there to eat. I'll treat you tonight. And the fish will keep."

She puts the fish in the ice box and casually heads for the door. "I hope you don't mind the change of plans. But maybe we can think of a trick to play on someone when we get there."

Cheering up at the thought, she leads the way toward the tavern.
NotJack

Post by NotJack »

Maria certainly had a nice house.

Reading snips of Datron's note over Maria's shoulder, Jack smiled. The gesture's intent was obscure even to himself, but he knew he felt giddy all of a sudden.

At Maria's request to dine at the tavern, he nodded. Beginning to speak, he then heard the next part and a small twitch of his brow revealed his inner excitement.

"That sounds like a fair idea, to the tavern it is. What clever tricks do you have in mind?"

Of course, he would have to wait to see what was available at the tavern before planning a trick himself.