[Rp] Datron and Maria's House

Moderator: Community Team

Maria

Re: [Rp] Datron and Maria's House

Post by Maria »

As they walked to the tavern, Maria thought about clever tricks. "Well, I suppose we could switch dinners on people, so that if they ordered steaks we could give them strawberries instead. Or if they ordered strawberries we could give them corn! That seems harmless enough. Or maybe we could take the sign to the Bravian tavern and turn it so the arrow pointed up." She chuckled at the last thought, knowing that fairies and other creatures with wings might actually fly up to try and find the tavern in the tree tops.
Last edited by Maria on Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
NotJack

Post by NotJack »

Well, turning a sign upside down seemed to be a perfect trick, though switching menus by itself seemed less noticeable than turning the food different colors. He was about to suggest it when he felt his stomach rumble.

"Goodness, I just hope to get to the tavern quickly, I'm quite hungry! Please tell me they have roast newt there."

Oh, right, the tricks:

"Oh, and I would love to turn that sign upside down, to point to the sky. That would be fun, or perhaps down toward the ground...," his eyes sparkled, "Ooh! Or perhaps pointing two ways! Yes?"

"Oh, and Maria, if you happen to find a small crystal, I have a much more interesting trick in mind for the food. It's a rare trick, but a good one."

He grinned.
Maria

Post by Maria »

"I don't know if they have roast newt, but we can certainly put a request in!"

Giggling madly, she points to the tavern sign on the road ahead. "There it is. Now, I think putting an extra arrow on the sign is the best idea yet. Let's go have a closer look. And please do tell me more about this crystal trick."

(Continued in "The Bravian Tavern" thread" in the Bravian Inn)
Vandor

Post by Vandor »

He had been out adventuring in the countryside and surrounding territories for quite some time and had not seen Paz properly. There were new faces around as well as those of whom he recognized and remembered. The first family of Paz was still nestled comfortably in the office under the dutiful direction of the esteemed Maria and Datron as they guided the citizens well and allowed them to prosper.

Speaking of that family, as he reentered town he managed to find Anjoliquee and greeting her they sat and talked for a bit, spent some time in the tavern. He told her of some of his adventures, including the winged rabbits that invited him to sleep in their warren one night. It was a bizarre experience nestled with so many furry creatures, especially the matriarch whom was larger than most oxen he had seen.

After a time she had suggested they go back to her house and go see her parents. As he'd not seen either of them since he'd been away he decided it was a good idea. Also it'd give him more time to spend with the pretty young lady; he'd missed her quite a bit on his travels and was happy to be in her company again. Shortly they arrived at the house and despite the fact a resident was holding onto his arm he felt compelled to knock.
Anjoliquee

Post by Anjoliquee »

Anjoliquee waited for Vandor to arrive as he had wrote her that he would be by today. She pace from one end to the other as she awaited his arrival.She had missed him so much,while he traveled. Her letters to him grew longer each time they wrote to each other. As she had missed him even more each day he was gone. Now to finally see him again after so long, she place her hand over the center of her chest where her heart is, to feel it beat even faster to think of him by her side.
Then from the corner of her eye she can see Vandor approaching her, she turns and runs to give him a huge hug, then she whispers to him I missed you its good to see you again. Anjoliquee didn't want to show him how excited she was to see him. So she try so hard to control herself.
Then they both sat for a long time as he talked about his adventures. She watch his expression as her eyes traced over his face how he would light up as he told his tail of his adventures. Then she ask him to come over to the house to see her mom and dad, that they would love to see him again. So he took her by the arm and they quickly walk over and as they reach the door. Vandor knock before she could do anything , and she giggles softly and whisper "your so silly all we have to do is walk in" she giggled again as she looked up at him with a smile.
Last edited by Anjoliquee on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Datron

Post by Datron »

Datron hears a knock at the door and flies over to answer it. He opens the door and gets a strange look on his face. Then he says

"Anj since when did you start knocking at the door?"

He chuckles at her then invites the two of them in

"Come in I will let your Mom know we have guests"

With that he goes out the back to find Maria and tell her we have company.
Maria

Post by Maria »

Datron walks in and Maria looks up from her book. "What's up, hun? Did I hear you talking to someone in the other room?"
Datron

Post by Datron »

Maria wrote:Datron walks in and Maria looks up from her book. "What's up, hun? Did I hear you talking to someone in the other room?"
"Yes hun our daughter is home and she has brought a guest."

With that he takes Maria's hand and they proceed to the door after he gives her a big kiss.
Anjoliquee

Post by Anjoliquee »

As her Dad answer the door he says to them "Anj since when did you start knocking at the door?" "Awww dad it was Vandor who knock not me daddy." Then Anjoliquee lead the way in as her daddy invited them both in "Come in I will let your Mom know we have guests"
Vandor

Post by Vandor »

He laughed at himself at the circumstance and clapped Datron on the shoulder in greeting, "Good day friend! Nice to see you again. Glad to be back in town, that's for sure." Taking Anj's hand in his own he walked inside, looking around to observe the decoration and furniture. "Your house is quite lovely. My dwellings are never permanent enough to get this nice."

Bowing he greeted Maria as well, "And how are you doing today?"