Adonair and Willow Braeden on honeymoon

Moderator: Community Team

Adonair

Adonair and Willow Braeden on honeymoon

Post by Adonair »

Arriving at 2pm, the carriage carrying the newlyweds rolls into town and heads for the market. Adonair is stunned to see there are no fish for sale. His mouth had been watering for fish since he'd set out that morning. Instead there is a modest stall selling various foods including steak sandwiches. Adonair has not had a steak sandwich in his life, but immediately likes the concept. He orders two. When he receives his order he looks at Willow and says, "Oh, did you want something, my dear?" He laughs at her reaction and finally gives her one of the sandwiches.
Selene

Re: Adonair and Willow Braeden on honeymoon

Post by Selene »

postal phoenix finally finding adonair's and willow whereabouts as Selene had sent him in Bravia... flying over our mother land, it spots the carriage finally in Paz. Tired and hungry, the bird just drop the parchemin at their feet without a stop and turn toward its beloved hometown Cork.

Dear Willow and Adonair,

I hope all is well for you, me and Logo will also be more then likely wed when you are back but think of you two. I wish also to thank again Adonair for teaching Disarm on wednesday and Thursday.

I hope you are having a wonderful time in Bravia picking straberries!

Selene Luna Drakos
Willow

Post by Willow »

He orders two. When he receives his order he looks at Willow and says, "Oh, did you want something, my dear?" He laughs at her reaction and finally gives her one of the sandwiches.
Willow and Adonair wander through the Paz market and she notices the lack of fish and clothing in the town market.

Seeing a new stall for steak sandwiches, she watches as Adonair orders some sandwiches and they wait for their lunch to be cooked. She hits Adonair's arm and laughs when he suggests the two sandwiches are for himself. Once they have them, they wander over to the lake for a picnic.

Adonair, would you like to take some fish home to Cork? I have a boat we could use.

Before he could answer, a Phoenix delivered a letter. Willow read the letter over Adonair's shoulder. Oh my, we must find a present for Selene and Logo's wedding.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

Adonair rubs his arm absent mindedly as he reads the letter. "Yes, we must get them something nice, their gifts to us were really beautiful."

As they eat facing the lake and Willows suggests fishing, Adonair agrees. "That would be a nice way to spend a morning. I'm sure you have a couple things to take care of here in paz anyway. We'll head to the ocean after that. Can I use a lightning bolt spell for fishing? Or do they have rules about that?"

He grins and takes a bite of his steak sandwich.
Willow

Post by Willow »

As they eat facing the lake and Willows suggests fishing, Adonair agrees. "That would be a nice way to spend a morning. I'm sure you have a couple things to take care of here in paz anyway. We'll head to the ocean after that. Can I use a lightning bolt spell for fishing? Or do they have rules about that?"
Willow shakes her head when he mentions the lightening bolt. Uummmm wouldn't that cook the fish she asked.

After eating their sandwiches, Willow and Adonair headed to her shop and then to the covered area behind it. Lifting the cover, Willow showed Adonair her boat. The two of them dragged the boat towards the lake. First making sure they had sun hats and she also remembered to give Adonair his hat back (left last time they were here). Grabbing her fishing gear, she placed them into the boat plus snacks and drinks for later.

It looks a lovely day for fishing - I think we are ready :D she said
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"Oh, ok, we're going now, I thought we'd go tomorrow early... I thought that was the best time for fishing."

Its not long before the little boat is out on the water with good Max at the helm. Its pretty quiet, not many boats out and no bites at first.
Willow

Post by Willow »

Willow laughs :lol: maybe we should have left our fishing trip until tomorrow morning.

Willow relaxes in the boat and looks out at the scenery.

While waiting for some bites on their lines, Willow feels a little thirsty. Would you like a drink? Willow digs into her bag and pulls out some glasses and a fruit drink.
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"its a beautiful day to be out boating... I can't say much for the fishing luck though, maybe that's why there's no fish on the m arket?"

Adonair takes the fruit drink and sips it while letting Max steer, that is, while letting the boat drift where it wanted.

"Say, I think i saw something!" Adonair studies the water on his side of the boat. He raises his hands and recites magical words while gesturing. "Alakazam, fish in the pan" Nothing happens and Adonair laughs, I just made that spell up now, it needs work.
Victorious

Post by Victorious »

Victorious hears that Willow and Adonair are in Paz on their honeymoon. She hates that she would have to interefere in such intimate time for them but she has no where else to turn.

Her and princess have traveled a long way and Princess is very thirsty so she stops to let her get a drink and sees Willow and Adonair in a boat.

Victorious sits on the ground and catches some fresh air since it is such a lovely day. I have an idea.

She sends a dove to Adonair:
I'm so sorry to interrupt you Adonair. I am a friend of Willow and I have traveled a long way to find you. My relative, Amy, is sick of a high fever and I thought maybe you would know what I could give her so I don't have to keep giving her cold baths to keep the fever down. Please take your time with your lovely bride and I will await your answer.
Protector of the Te'sorthene Roma|Married to Katara Dalakoi|
Adonair

Post by Adonair »

"I don't think we're going to catch anything, let's go back my love."

Just then Adonair spied a dove coming towards them and saw a woman on the shore. Sure enough the dove came right to the boat and gav them a message. The wizard read it and handed it to Willow. He immediately hailed the woman and started rowing towards her position on the shore.