May 18: Yverms Alive and Infesting Mines at Paz

Moderator: Community Team

AuroraKiye

May 18: Yverms Alive and Infesting Mines at Paz

Post by AuroraKiye »

The Viceroyalty is needing some strong, smart fighters to go to the mines in Paz to attack and fight the infestations of yverm at both the mines there. The rewards are usually great, not only in gold but also in gaining weapon proficiency. The risks can also be great, in that there is a chance that the yverms are stronger and/or more numerous than the fighters.

The mines are suffering great damage from these yverm and even if we close them, the damage is done, and the infestation is great.

I'm asking for as many as will to organize parties to go to the nodes, scout, and hunt these pests.

Mine #1 Stone (Level 11)
Health: 89%

Mine #3 Gold (Level 13)
Health: 60%
Hodierne

Re: May 18: Yverms Alive and Infesting Mines at Paz

Post by Hodierne »

I make group. Anyone want to join me hunting yvyrm in the mines? You need to be strong, I don't want you getting hurt.
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

Thank you, Hodierne, for your help in this. You're a very mature little lady, and I'm proud of you. Yes, Strength and Intelligence and a good sharp weapon are very important.

Perhaps, Hod, you could get General Petal to help you?
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I send a message in a bottle to float across the raging sea of reality to be washed up at the door of Aurora.
I am organising an assault on the mines in the coming days, any who wish to come with us send me a mail by pigeon.

Bacchus :D

P.S. err.... whats an yverm?
AuroraKiye

Post by AuroraKiye »

The bottle washes up on the shore, and Arkie reads the note, and laughs.

After writing a note, she casts the bottle back into the sea, hopefully to wash up near Bacchus.

Dear Bacchus,

It's been my joy and demise to meet, fight, and kill and be killed by the yverm. Note that there are many tomes written about these beasties. None can properly describe the bloodlust they have, but then the stench of blood, gore, and guts is really difficult to ease into ink and paper.

See these tomes of descriptions, and also, not only must you have a proper weapon (like a sword), dexterity, strength, and assorted accoutrements, but you must also have food enough to last you for weeks, in case of untimely demise.

http://www.secfenia.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3917

Yours,
Arkie (AuroraKiye, Several time killer of yverm, yverm hunter and explorer at large, several time VR of the glorious VR of Bravia, one time mayor of Cork, and citizen)
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

A whistling sound fast approaches Bacchus as he is clonked on the head by his own bottle! He rubs his scalp and reads the contents of the letter inside:
' Eat at Logo's, besterest steaky-cows in all offins Bravatowni-place!'
Shaking his head Bacchus goes back to counting the rings on the trees to find their ages, not easy when you aren't cutting the tree down!