[ORP] The Paz Docks

Moderator: Community Team

Peronell

Re: [ORP] The Paz Docks

Post by Peronell »

She waits as he heals himself, such a show off with that priestly white glow. Pfft. A better fighter wouldn't have gotten cut to begin with. Show off. The irritation doesn't have a chance to show on her face before he is talking about an epic yvyrmian battle and asking about the turtle.

Yes, the turtle is done. She takes bowls out of her bag and fills them with the cooked turtle before sticking a spoon into the mixture and handing it to him. Twenty-five? All at once? And you were alone? How did the Viceroy of Bravia end up in such a situation?

She takes a bit of the turtle on her spoon and eats it Tastes like chicken!
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle smiles when he is handed some of the turtle soup.. '' yeah...twenty-five...all at once, and just me by my lonesome. '' he stopped, thinking back to those times of being free.. '' at that time i was not viceroy, i was free, wandering the world that we live in causing chaos wherever i went, and having the greatest fun ever. '' he grinned, thinking of the fun he had had...

he drank some of the fine soup, it was an odd blend of tastes, different types of meat and fish, along with a fresh taste he did not know. it was lovely! he grinned and passed peronell the empty bowl. '' you make wonderful soup, even if you do have a strange way of buying your ingredients. '' he laughed and wondered how that poor kid whoose turtle he had just aten, had explained the dissaperance of the family pet to his mother.
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Then why give all of that up to become Viceroy? Especially when it sounds like you enjoyed traveling.

Her mind recalculated the number of yvryms he probably had actually faced by 1/3. Her experience told her that some times men exaggerated some things, she figured halfling men were no different. She takes the bowls and spoons and scours them clean using sand and ocean water while she listens for any explanation. What she really needs is a minion to do these chores for her while she concentrates on more important things ... like the new spell she is working on to blind her opponent in battle.

Mmm. Oh, hmm... perhaps I should send some kind of payment. It was a tasty little fella.

She puts everything away and scoops the magical fire into her hands, letting the heat re-charge her aura until it disappeared.

I think I'll stop by pet market ... and maybe I have some pet food in the bakery. That should be payment enough.

Truly, she didn't think payment was necessary; but angering the Viceroy might not be a good idea considering her position as rector.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle is slightly surprised at the brutal honesty of peronells question, but it was a good question, why did he become viceroy? '' i guess i was a bit lost...i was missing my home and all the lovely people that are in bravia, and i felt i could help make this place even better if i was viceroy '' he laughed, thinking it was stressful, for sure, but one of the most rewarding things he had ever done.

'' yep, he was tasty...im sure they would like that, lets go! '' they went to peronells shop...