[ORP] The Paz Docks

Moderator: Community Team

Peronell

Re: [ORP] The Paz Docks

Post by Peronell »

Being able to conjure food would be so much easier; but alas it was not a knowledge she possessed. But, she was finally sure the turtle was going to cook without burning so she turned her attention to Thistle. Her eyes flared in surprise when she saw how comfortable he had gotten but she had to admire the hours he must have trained.

She was not entirely sure how to take his wink and had a thought for a moment before replying in surprise,

You came to make sure the rector was doing her job? Didn't you? Trying to get your classes scheduled special?

She winks back at him and laughs.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle grinned at the almost comical look of surprise that crossed peronells fine face, '' well yes, but i also heard the rector had some good ideas about adding something to the uni classrooms? a pole i think it was...and now that you mention the rector, i think she deserves a closer look for all her hard work...'' thistle suddenly decided it was mighty warm, so he suddenly leapt up, picked up the much taller woman, and used his powerful arms to throw her into the sea! he then stood right at the water edge.....
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

I was jesting about ....

Her words were cut off as she was launched through the air. OH! He didn't just ... She lands with a splash oh, yes he did ... She splashed to standing and grinned wickedly. This could end her up in the dungeon but it would be worth it. A funnel of water rises up and she directs it over the head of the Viceroy. She gives him a little wave, causing the funnel to start to rain down on him.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle grinned as peronell landed in the sea with a SPLASH!!, but then he was slightly worried when she started thrashing about in the water, but she seemed to get her balance just fine. thistl then watched as she worked her magic, and tried to dive out the way of the water, but it followed him! he gave up and stood there letting this magical water hit him '' BRRR, you coulda made it warm water!, i think i shall throw you in the dungeon for that.'' he laughed and couldnt stop himself from grinning.

thistle then took a step, turned around, jumped and arched his back and dived into the water...he appeared to almost ''slide'' into the water, with not much of a SPLASH...he then dropped underwater, and tried to swim around to where he thought was behind peronell, when the thought he was in the right place, he jumped up out the water behind her '' RAWWWH!! '' he tried to sound menacing...
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Her laughter was teasing but low and carried an edge of wickedness

Dungeon? But you started this m'lor...

And then he disappeared under the water. She turned from side to side trying to spot him but the surface of the water didn't even ripple.

The ferocious roar from behind her made her jump and turn around. Her feet slipped on the loose sand and made her lose her balance. With a splash and a soft thump on the bottom she finds herself looking at Thistle.

Ya know, spending some time in the dungeon might be worth it.

She holds her hand in a fist and splays her fingers all at once, causing a wave of water to crash toward him.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle was laughing at peronells comment when her magical wave of water crashed into him and sent him flying, and he splashed into the sea, this time was a huge noise! as he fought to get his head above water, he saw some odd shapes coming towards him, and at once realized what it was.

he swam and sprinted out of the water as fast as he could, shouting to peronell
'' its YVRYMS! get back, QUICKLY! '' when he go onto the sand of the beach, he threw himself forwards and slid on his side to where they had been sitting around the fire, and in 1 smooth movement, picked up his staff, stood up and spun around...

as he turned around, he saw some more yvryms emerging from the water, 5 in total faced him. he glared at them, and they just looked blankly back at him.....stalemate.
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Can this get any worse? She stands up and walks backward toward the shore, her eyes scanning the water until she spots their backs rising up out of the water. Wary of tripping over the stone seats, she only backs onto the beach a few steps. Her fingers wiggle as she concentrates her aura to their tips, she had a feeling yvyrms were going to be a bit harder to kill than the turtle had been.

She waits until the first one crawls onto land and then hurls a ball of energy at it. She watches as it stops, stunned, and then floats away with the next wave. She moves her other hand and a second yvyrm is flung back into the sea, although she is not sure if it survives or not.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

thistle dropped into a battle-ready stance and then looked across to what peronell was doing, being fascinated by her magical display once again. whilst watching, he almost didnt notice the 2 yvryms creeping up on him, but reacted fast. one charged at him, evidently inexperienced because it just tried to steamroller him - not easy for a weakish creatue. a quick but forceful stab in the face from the end of thistles quarterstaff soon showed the bugger the error of its ways.

as he was admiring his kill, the second yvrym jumped thistle and gave him a huge slice across his cheek, drawing blood and making thistle roar with rage and pain, this one was obviously an older and better fighter. thistle set about it with combat skills that he had spent hours improving and fine-tuning, beating the yvrym into a pulp bit by bit, landing thumping blows all over its body, head torso head head torso legs head neck it was continuous, and the yvryms spirit went and its life gave out.

thistle stamped on the head of the yvrym he had just killed, which deflated his temper somewhat, so when he looked up and noticed the fifth was there, he burst out laughing.

this strange reaction was because of the look on the things face, it seemed almost amazed and shocked at the way its older kin had been savagely and systematically annihilated. thistle grinned and then tripped it over while it was frozen in shock, picked it up, and promptly drop-kicked it far into the sea...
Peronell

Post by Peronell »

Seeing that the thingy-ma-bobber pests were finally taken care of, Peronell stretches her fingers and wrings some of the water from her dress. She walks past Thistle and nods her head,

Well done.

She isn't quite sure how she got herself into this situation but she swipes some yvyrm parts from a rock and sits down, wiping her hand on her skirts. Her tone is sarcastic although it holds a note of humor,

Well, that was fun.

She tosses some more of her aura onto the fire, making the flames dance higher.

They didn't seem all that ferocious; but I wouldn't want to run into a pack of them by myself.
thistletumbler

Post by thistletumbler »

as peronell praised his fighting skill, thistle just grunted acceptance of the praise, his face was dripping horribly with blood and it was making his head feel like it was going to explode. he sat slowly down on the sand, making his fingers glow white again...he then shoots this white light out from his hand and into where his face has been sliced open, much how he did back in the mayors office to the turtle.

he held his hand like that, with the light going into the wound, and heard her talking about a pack of yvryms.
'' heh. been there done that, a water-cave back in kiene...ran into about 25 of the buggers...wasnt the best time of my life, but i killed all of them. ended up looking like i had been rolling around in the messy bit of an abattoir though. '' he then grunted at the pain of his priestly magic slowly healing his injury... '' is the turtle cooked yet? '' he said, suddenly hungry.