Birth of a New Beginning-ORP

Moderator: Community Team

Bacchus

Re: Birth of a New Beginning-ORP

Post by Bacchus »

I have wonderful dreams of tiny laughter, furry faces and warmth and cosiness.(Bacchus is still asleep)
Kitiara

Post by Kitiara »

Willow? Your flying? UHOH! Kiti grabbed at her daughter and caught Willow's ankle. Oh no you don't Little One. Mommy can't fly to catch you and neither can Caleb. Kiti pulled Willow back to her arms. Looks like we will have to figure out away to keep you out of trouble Willow. Kiti opened a portal into their living room in Paz. She went to one of her drawers and started searching. She found a long green ribbon. Kiti pulled the ribbon out and showed it to Willow. What do you think, will this work?

Willow looked at the ribbon and made a noise like "blah" and the ribbon changed to a pink color. Kiti looked at the ribbon, then at Willow. Not big on green I guess. Ok pink will do. Kiti tied the pink ribbon onto Willow's ankle, then onto her own wrist. Ok. Now you can use your wings. But no pulling Mommy. Willow flutters around at about Kiti's head level. They headed back through the portal to wake Daddy.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I wake slowly and hear Kitty talking with Willow, I keep my eyes shut. I want to see what they will do to wake me!
Kitiara

Post by Kitiara »

Kiti heard Bacchus's breathing change and knew he was awake. She smiled that he would play this game with them. Ok Willow, try to float down to Daddy, Kiti whispered. The large faery-like baby drifted down towards her Daddy's head, getting closer and closer. Now wake Daddy, Willow. Just as Willow was right above Bacchus's head, she stopped fluttering her wings and dropped.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I was thinking of a large, frothy mug of ale when a slap hit me in the face! Baby scrabbling and giggling told me what was going on. I grab Willow and cuddle her. ' You knew all along huh?'I fancy a walk into town today, see who we can find. What do you say?'
Last edited by Bacchus on Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kitiara

Post by Kitiara »

That sounds lovely. I think we need a carriage for Willow, don't you? At least something to tie her ribbon to... Kiti was getting better with her magic, and thought of a stroller carriage that would be sturdy enough to travel the roads of Paz and still keep Willow 'grounded'. With that picture in her mind, Kiti pointed and said Carriage. With that one word, a baby carriage materialized. I think we are about ready now.
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I laugh with glee to see how easily magic comes to Kitty now. I lift Willow and hold her so she can see the stroller. Tucking her in and fastening the soft straps over her shoulders and belly I start to push the peculiar looking contraption toward Paz.
Kitiara

Post by Kitiara »

Kiti, Bacchus, and Willow go out to visit their friends neighbors in Paz. Please follow their adventures in the following links.

Notjack's Mudhut

The abode of Gideon
Bacchus

Post by Bacchus »

I tie a ribbon onto Willow's ankle and tie the other end around my right wrist, I let the child fly about and come for cuddles when she wants one. Willow does indeed fly around and come for occasional hugs from us both. I laugh at her antics and take Kitty's hand in mine.