Welcome to the City of Paz (Introduction Thread)

Moderator: Community Team

Johnstone

Re: Welcome to the City of Paz (Introduction Thread)

Post by Johnstone »

Welcome to our town, Kiara. If you need anything, please let us know.
Alyssa_Duvo

Post by Alyssa_Duvo »

Alyssa strolls casually into the town with her pretty little chickens following after her. She waved happily towards the random strangers that lurked upon the streets and in the building surrounding them. "Hi I'm Aly and these are my chickens. Erm....I just got back from travelling a little bit and I would have introduced myself earlier but I forgot to."
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Welcome back Alyssa. We are glad you are here.
Eudoxia

Post by Eudoxia »

Hello all!

I recently relocated to Bravia county from Fenia. The call to be near water was too great to ignore. I decided to put down my roots in Paz! I have a butcher shop, so if you ever need meat or bone products, feel free to stop by the shop or find me in the lake. I look forward to helping this town prosper!
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Welcome Eudoxia...We are pleased that you have joined us in our town. If you need anything, please ask.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Welcome Eudoxia!
MaelstromJournal

Post by MaelstromJournal »

The bedraggled wild waif, that was all Maelstrom had ever been, could not believe his luck. Perhaps he was right to try and escape! Two stale loaves had been cast into the bushes by the side of the road. Brushing off a mixture of dirt and mould, he stopped only momentarily to cram one into his mouth. The first real food he had eaten in days, if not forever! And now he gazes down at the strange sight before him. What are those huge wood and stone buildings? They are so much bigger than his master's manor house and the dark hole into which he was cast night after night.

Gathering his nerve, he creeps into one of those stone structures. A stern woman approaches and asks him what he is doing in the temple. What on earth is a temple? He casts his lavender eyes downward and begins to back away. Her face softens and she drags him reluctantly forward. Moving him to one side, she roughly brushes some of the years of grime off his face. It is the first kindness he can remember since he was taken. Grabbing a bucket of water, she wets his face with it. He notices her eyes laughing, as she finds signs of a startled youngster underneath. She beckons him to take the pail and some rags and wipe the coloured shards in the sides of the building with it. Looking bemused at what she wants, the woman laughs and calls out 'The windows young man! Clean the windows!'.

The day passes and the windows survive unbroken. Maelstrom falls asleep under a wooden bench, his bone weariness overcoming his fear. He wakes to find the woman standing over him. She beckons him outside and to a stall piled high with foods of every colour. She hands some coins to the man behind the stall and gives you something that looks like a large green mushroom. You eat it with relish - it does not taste like a mushroom but who cares.

She tousles your hair and heads back to the temple. Perhaps, it was right to escape after all. The risk was great but that is a tale for another time. With that Maelstrom turns and darts off into the bushes......
Felina

Post by Felina »

Hello, everyone.
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Welcome to our town, Felina. If you need anything, please let us know.
Johnstone

Post by Johnstone »

Welcome!