Welcome to the City of Paz (Introduction Thread)

Moderator: Community Team

Nikola

Re: Welcome to the City of Paz (Introduction Thread)

Post by Nikola »

Welcome to Paz, Skye.
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Hello Paz! :) Been a long time since I've been in your fair town, but it's as charming as always.

- Aishe -
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]
Menashe

Post by Menashe »

Greetings to the City of Paz. I am Menashe, a new arrival as of approximately two to three days ago, and it appears I will be here to stay. This notice here shall serve as introduction, but also as an inquiry. To put it simply, I require assistance with a magic related issue. If you are, or have knowledge of, a being well-versed in magicks then it would be rather appreciated if you would contact me. I can be found on most days at my new residence in Paz. If I am not available, I will reach out as soon as I am.

-Menashe
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Greetings to all. Some of you know that i am not new. But for the few i am Amladris
whitefox

Post by whitefox »

hi i'm whitefox a Foxlin
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Hello and welcome to Paz!
Entropi

Post by Entropi »

Another tortured step through life, his scars seem to glow more vividly, lighting his face and running before him, scaring the common populace before he can utter a word. Could this be the place where he finds peace? This place, this Paz, that sounds strangely like the peace he yearns for! Will they look beyond his scars to help him to understand why he is so marked? Will he have time before yet another place casts him out? Only the fates can know ... Or will those blasted spirits hound him for eternity?
Vaness

Post by Vaness »

Vaness i am. New creature seeking friendship or maybe more if the passion comes haha.
Rhapsody

Post by Rhapsody »

A new face steps into town wide eyed and curious.
ShadeWalker

Post by ShadeWalker »

hi