His Visit

Moderator: Community Team

Grayson

His Visit

Post by Grayson »

Grayson reached back around and gently yet easily hefted Alex up onto Star's back. As she settled in he asked which way should we head? He walked them out of the square and waited for her to send them towards her home. Grayson had nevr been in Paz and wanted to see some sights on the way to her place. Show me a couple things if you would along our way to your place!
Alexandria

Re: His Visit

Post by Alexandria »

Alex wanted so badly to know what the gifts where but she needed to patience.... Yeah yeah.... easier said than done if you knew Alex and Grayson knows that. "Okay two can play that"she said with a smile as she was lifted onto Grayson horse "My aren't we the strong one" Alex said continuing to smile. "My home?" Alex had not had anyone over to her small home since she found it. "It's not much but it's home." Alex said pointing towards the lake. "My home is just beyond the lake some what in the woods" she said. Knowing Grayson would not like her living alone in the woods but she was never alone with Sybil by her side plus Sybil needed the woods to run free.  
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

"My home is just beyond the lake some what in the woods" The woods you say, He knew that she was safe but it still bothered him that something could happen out that way, Maybe he could do some things to help make her house safer and better protected. I passed that Lake as I came through! It seems so beautiful! They walked and talked catching up on the things that had happened since their last meeting at the Chicken dance in Bravia. I just finished a term as Mayor in Bravia and am on the VR council now as the Public Prosecutor! Grayson turned his eyes up on her as they neared the lake, Well Which way from here? Her beauty rained down from the back of Star, he smiled up at her as he waited for her response.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex had found isolation good for the heart after the loss of her granddad but something about Grayson made the sadness vanish. She found herself wanted to spend more time with family and friends thanks to this gentle man. “Which way you ask” she stared into his deep chocolate brown eyes caused her to smile uncontrollable. “Let see” she whistle for Sybil and got a loud roar towards the left of them. “That way” she said pointing in the direction of the roar making a game out of them looking for her home. "Be careful you know how Sybil love diving out of the bushes at people."
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled as he figured out that she was playing, He smiled and a moment later ther ecame a long Howl from deep in the woods in the same direction that the roar had came. Thats ok, I didn't come alone as you well know! Garyson smiled as she smiled at the fact Nomad was out in the wods as well. He turned down the path that lead towards the roar since he dd not know where he was he assumed that thye were headed in the right direction. So ALex, is your home on the ground or up in a tree out of the way? He had a couple ideas and a swing was one that he thought she may enjoy and would make sure that one was about before he left. They walked along and he admired the quiet and as they came to a fork in the trail he again looked back and said Which way my Beautiful lady?
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex gave a loud laughter when she heard Nomad howl. “Show off” she said still laughing “but you don’t win that easily.” Which way my beautiful lady? Alex gave Grayson a smile cheeky smile “now would I disappoint you honey.” Looking at the fork in the road she gave him a wink... then pointed straight head to a very large tree with stairs that leading up to an adequately build tree house. “It’s not much but after our journey underground and the tree house you made for us I wanted something to remind me of you and out fun times together. Since we live in different towns and I rarely get to see you I thought it would do to help me not feel so lonely besides Sybil really loves it.“ Alex gave Grayson a smile but she was feeling a bit warm for the cooler weather plus she had a small sweat going but she cover her feeling sick well. "Welcome to my home" she said reach down for his assistance in getting down from Star.

Grayson

Post by Grayson »

Grayson smiled at the way she just playfully pointed at the tree with the nice looking house in it. He walked her in and listened as she said, “It’s not much but after our journey underground and the tree house you made for us I wanted something to remind me of you and out fun times together. Since we live in different towns and I rarely get to see you I thought it would do to help me not feel so lonely besides Sybil really loves it.“ She smiled, "Welcome to my home" He reached upand helped her down and noticed that the touch of her skin was some what clamy and moist feeling. He looked at her and could see something in her eyes that she was not feeling her best, even though she was being tough and doing her best to hide it. As he set her down he let her lead the way to the way up. As they got closer to the tree he set Star and tied her to a limb where she could get some fresh grass and pulled out a carrot and fed it to her as well.

Grayson looked at the house and saw that she had a limb that would make a perfect seated swing and he decided that he would put on in, just not at this moment as he wanted to visit with his special some one for a bit before he started to change her house on her. So which way is up he said.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

"This way" she said taken him by the hand and leading him to some hidden stairs behind the large tree. Alex gave Grayson a weak smile as she led them up to stairs and into her small home. "Again welcome to my small home. I hope you like it.  Now for the quick tour.  Kitchen... Living space" she pointed to his left. Then dragging him to the back; "my bedroom she open the door to the right... "Guest bedroom in case someone comes to visit" she open the door to the left "and one nice bathroom straight ahead. That's the whole tour what do you think" she as leading them back to to kitchen to get a drink of water. Alex heart was racing and her head was pounding when finished the water she turns to Grayson "where are my manners would you like something to eat or drink or maybe both. 

Alex was watching Grayson when the room started to spin.  She struggled to move in his direction. "Grayson" .... she did not finish anything before everything went dark.
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

She lead him up into the tree house and he smiled at the quaint little home. As she pointed things out he dropped his pack in the floor in the guest room and smiled as they moved on. "where are my manners would you like something to eat or drink or maybe both?" Grayson smiled and started ti answer her when he saw what he thought he saw earlier and grabbed her quickly as she started to drop. he lifted her light body up carefully and headed to her bedroom. Grayson pulled the covers back and gently layed her down on the bed and covered her up. He pulled the covers up and went to her washroom and wet a cloth for her. He brought it back and layed it across her forehead. He was not sure whta was wrong and did not want to stray off to far. He decided that she might need a doctor or maybe a priest or priestess, so he decided to wait beside her bed. He grabbed a chair and set it beside her bed and then sat down and kept Vigil on her!

Alex you better be ok! I don't know what I would do with out you! Grayson spoke quietly as he sat there watching her beautiful face. He kept time with her breathing by the rise and fall of her chest it was a steady breathing so he was not to worried, he was thinking that she may just be very tired He would wat and sewe what happenes.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Everything was dark but how… why? Alex mind could not understand why her body had just shut down like it did. She felt as if she was fighting in a battle and she was losing. “Grayson …” she called out for him but got no answer. Just as she was about to give up she felt something cool on her head then she hear his gently soft voice telling her she better be ok but why wouldn't she be ok she wasn't hurt was she. Then she started wonder if the sting she got the day before from the funny looking sea creature was the cause of her feeling this way. How could I have been so clumsy? Not having the sting checked out was very unwise especially since her granddad told her some some sea creatures could be deadly even the small ones.

Sybil felt Alex was in trouble. Roaring loudly as she dashed though the woods, up the stairs towards Alex’s room where she stop at the door. Slowly she moved into the room as not to scare Grayson since she wasn’t in her small cat form. Licking his face to make sure he wasn’t sick made Grayson frown like most human did but Sybil like doing it. Turn towards Alex she felt the heat come from her body when she remember Alex limping from yesterday. Sybil nudge at Alex leg then look at Grayson but he didn’t moved at first so she pulled at the cover till it moved from Alex leg then pulled at the leg causing Alex to yell out in pain as her eyes popped open.

"Ok… ok I’m awake" she said in a very weak voice when Sybil did her thing and licked Alex face but this time Alex did not fuss like she always did plus she felt hot and tasted funny. Sybil knew something wasn’t right so she laid on the floor next to Alex’s bed. Alex glances at Grayson, she knew she wasn’t out of the wood but wasn’t sure what to do. Pulling Grayson close she softly told him how she was stung by a strange looking sea creature while she and Sybil swam and caught fish but it wasn’t at this lake. She and Sybil found this cavern with a huge lake and thought it would be fun she never thought it would be dangerous or she would have sent for him. "I’m sorry" she said as her eyes closed again.