His Visit

Moderator: Community Team

Grayson

Re: His Visit

Post by Grayson »

Grayspn looked at Sybil as she came up pouncing into the house. Then shook his head as she licked him in the face and started working on Alex's face as well. After a few moments Sybil had Alex uncovered and she was awake. She pulled him close and explained that she had been in a cave with out him and described the creature that had stung her. As she fell back asleep he took the covers and covered her back up. As he looked at the leg he could see the swelling around the spot it was infected. He covered her up and kissed her on her forehead, I will be back Alex. Sybil you watch her hear! Sybil roared just a little. Grayson sent for Nomad and grabbed a cloak of Alex's. As he made it down the stairs he ran into Nomad.

Here boy, get a good whiff! lead the way! he sent an image of a cave and then of them finding this creature and Nomad headed off in a direction other than the way that they came in. They walked a good portion of the day until Nomad made a turn on a small trail that headed into the side of a mountain slope. As they neared it began to get a little darker around the cave. Grayson shook his head it seemed as if the cave itself was sucking the light out of the air around place. Grayson and Nomad slowly walked in watching the ground and ceiling. He made it way back in to the cave and found the pool that she said that she was swimming in. He looked around for a bit and saw nothing. He found a couple creatures, but none were like the one she had described. He shook his head and sat down for a moment, he turned just as something struck out at him. He looked at the creature it seemed like a scorpion but was more translucent because of the cave. He got out of the way just in time. Grayson wriggled his fingers and a vine caught the creature; Grayson searched his pack and found a potion flask and lowered the thing in the glass. Grayson smiled and made his way out, Nomad made their way out of the cave and then they were off towards the temple.

Grayson and Nomad made it to the temple and found a priest inside. I have a friend that was stung by this thing or one like it! Grayson set the flask down in front of the priest. She is ill now and I do not know what to do! He watched as the priest took the creature and went away, a while later the priest came back it seemed like hours but he laid a flask of liquid on the table and said, Take this and have them drink deeply and long finish it off. Grayson nodded, thank you sir! Grayson walked towards the door and as he passed the donation been he dropped some gold in it and walked on out. They made it to Alex House with liitle issue.

Grayson set Nomad to watching things and he headed up stairs. When he made his way up he found her house to be kind of dark. He set the flask on the table and set upon warming the place and lighting it up. Gray found the fireplace and started to stoke a fire up. As he looked around he saw lamp and wiggled his fingers ad the lamps came on at a low level. He poured a couple glasses of water and grabbed the flask and headed to Alex's room. Sybil raised her head from the bed as she was laying across Alex lap in her cat form, She had been laying with Alex keeping her safe and comfortable. Setting the water down on the nightstand and started to wake Alex up. It took him a little bit, She opened her eyes and smiled meekly at him. Here You need to drink all of this! Turn it up and just drink it! He handed her the flask and waited.
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Here you need to drink all of this! “What is it? She asks given it a quick sniff. Hugh!… its smells bad… are you serious… you want me to drink this smelly stuff? Turn it up and just drink it! He handed her the flask and waited. Alex grumbles as she took the flask from his hand “please tell me you got something to wash it down with. “ Alex saw the concern look on Grayson face making her sigh deep as she gave in and drunk the smelling concoction. Ewww… it was gross to boot she said with a complaint as she handed back the flask and he handed her some water. Thank you so much Grayson she said giving him this funny smile. I wanted your time here to be exciting and filled with fun. Instead you’re here taking care of me for being stupid for not waiting on you. I’ll never do that again the stupid part, the take care part I really like. Alex eased back into her pillow not wanted to take her eyes off Grayson but she was finding it hard to keep them open.

Alex was getting very groggy but Alex being Alex made things difficult as she continued to talk. I hope you like your room I did my best to make it to your liking but if you don’t we can change it. Alex continued to ramble to stay awake. I got some fish and fruit from the market and I bake some fresh … YAWN [/b]… some fresh bread just give me a minute to rest and I get….YAWN … dinner. Alex could not keep her eyes open anyone longer as she sunk into her pillow and off to sleep again.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

I got some fish and fruit from the market and I bake some fresh … YAWN some fresh bread just give me a minute to rest and I get….YAWNdinner. Alex could not keep her eyes open anyone longer as she sunk into her pillow and off to sleep again. Grayson smiled as she dosed off just again, I got this he said quietly. He quietly walked out of the room after kissing her forehead. As he entered her kitchen he found her food stuffs and decided that he knew what he would do.

Grayson looked around and found some apples, onions, chicken, some cheese and potatoes. He thought for a few minutes and then decide to get a frying pan out and throw it on her stove. he cored and peeled some apples and diced up some onions as well and threw them into the pan with some butter. Grayson had an idea and wanted to try it out with her. he pulled out a dutch oven pan and set it on the counter. Afetr a few minutes he poured the cooked apples and onions n the oven and layered them out in the pan making a coating there. He found that her chicken was already prepped for cooking and he hoped she did not have them set aside for something special; he placed the chicken in the pan. Then he layered the chicken with some grated cheese than he grated there in the kitchen, he smiled as he placed that with some breadcrumbs in a bowl and mixed it. That covered the chicken and he took a spare apple and squeezed it over the dish causing the juice to drizzle over it, he covered it up and put it in the coals. He grabbed some potatose and covered them well and stuck them in a dish and placed them in her bread oven. while that was going he cut up some apples, butter, sugar and cinammon and threw them into a pan and cooked them togetehr. After a while he pulled out the potatoes and mashed them all up and then pulled out the chicken. He set chicken outon the plates laddeled out onion and apple sonto the chicken, plated osme potatoes and apples in a bowl and poured her some of a beverage, tasted like sweet water.

Grayson carried the trays of food and drink ito the room with Alex. He fashioned a small stand and set it down carefully. He said . Alex wake up sweety, Wake up Alex! he waited as she woke and slid up some, as she did he slid the stand over her and placed the plates and drinks on it, Dinner is served!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Alex, wake up sweety. Wake up Alex! She heard as her eyes slowly open to see Grayson standing next to her bed with something in his hand. Sliding up as much as she could without feeling achy Alex gave Grayson a smile as he slid a stand over her with some plates and drinks sitting on it. Dinner is served! What… Huh... Dinner! But I haven't gotten up to cook yet. Alex looked down at the plates sitting on the stand then back up to Grayson. You did this? Alex was perplexed at the thought of someone cooking for her. She never in her wildest dreams thought anyone would cook for her. Smiling Alex looked back to Grayson, thank you it’s perfect. Realizing there were two plates she couldn’t help but tease him. I bet this is the worse date you ever been on. Patting the bed she moved as much as she could in hopes he would sit next to her.
♥ Split Personality ♥ Sorceress ♥ Priestess ♥ Little Phoenix ♥ All Magick ♥ You be mixed up too ♥
Grayson

Post by Grayson »

You did this? Alex had a perplexed look on her face. Grayson could tell that he was the first to do this for her other than family. Alex smiled looked back at Grayson, thank you it’s perfect. Realizing there were two plates she couldn’t help but tease him. I bet this is the worse date you ever been on. Patting the bed she moved as much as she could in hopes he would sit next to her. Grayson smiled as he climbed up and in the bed beside her. No Alex, No date with you could ever be bad! He looked at her faceand saw that some of the color had come back. the flask of stuff must have done its job cause she ws looking better. I see you, look a little better how do you feel? He cut a small bte of chicken and thought for a moment and offered it to her. Tell me what you think!
Alexandria

Post by Alexandria »

Tell me what you think! Alex brow arched as she look at the food on the fork. She smiled at them then ate the food. "Hmmm … good Grayson really good"; yes she was very surprise not that she doubted he couldn’t not cook it was just she never thought any man could other than her dad and he didn’t cook often. Come to think of it he didn’t cook at all; Alex giggled as she remembered when her mum got sick her dad would pay someone to do the cooking and cleaning. Alex let out a soft chuckle as she remembered her parents. "Thank you Grayson it’s been sometime since I thought of my parent’s maybe I should do that more often" she said. OK now that we have established you can cook lets dig in."

While they were eating Alex glances over at Grayson wanting to ask him some question but not knowing how he felt about someone digging into his life. After she finished her meal and drunk her juice she waited for him to put the dishes away and return to her room. "Grayson may I ask how you ended up at that orphanage. Where are your parents? Have you ever gone looking for them? I mean do you know who they are?" Alex realizes she was asking too many meddlesome questions but she only wanted to know him as he seem to know some things about her. Maybe now wasn’t the right time to be curious. Changing the subject; "so did you like your room? We can change it if you like. I hope you come to visit a lot more or I can come visit you are maybe you can stay here and travel to Bravia when need." Alex took a deep breath… "I’m doing it again aren’t I. I apologies Grayson but you know me I’m like a rolling pin once I get started I don’t know when to stop."

Looking down at her leg she saw the purple mark where she was stung. "How did you get a cure for what stung me?" She ask knowing that was something they could talk about then again maybe not she didn’t know how he was going to react about her going exploring without him putting her life in danger. "Maybe I should have eaten my foot" she said trying to give him a silly grin as she realizes she keep putting it in her mouth with one silly question after another.