Pandora finds her heart and falls in love...

Moderator: Community Team

Pandora1432

Re: Pandora finds her heart and falls in love...

Post by Pandora1432 »

Dora could feel how tightly he held on and sensed that he must be overwhelmed with the big animal.
She held him wrapped tight in her cloak, humming softly to him. She could barely make out his
voice, muffled deep in her clothing, but knew what he was asking as she felt his little fingers dig in deeper.

"Yes my baby, we are almost there..."

Dora stopped in front of her side door, and jumped down smoothly with Morgan still wrapped up tight. She carried him that way, right into
the warm kitchen where she could smell dinner cooking. Her servants were not in her sight, so after kicking off her wet muddy boots, she carries
Morgan cloak and all up to the bathing room inside her private quarters. His little head nodding, she wanted to put him to bed
as he was, but the dirt from the day had to come off.

"Morgan, baby? Time for a bath okay?"

Pandora called out to her lady..."Elisa?? Elisa!!!" Dora could hear footfalls coming down the hall and
waited for Elisa to get to the door. She opened it wide, and as her eyes landed on Morgan, they too opened wide.

"You will hear all about it later Elisa, now I need hot hot water please? Clearly we need a bath!"

As Elisa starts to bring in the water, Dora places Morgan in the large tub, and put in some of her lavender soaps for him.

"There my little man." says Dora "You are looking nice and clean now...feeling better and ready to eat baby?"