[ORP] Breaking Ground for the Temple of Paz

Moderator: Community Team

madkcat

[ORP] Breaking Ground for the Temple of Paz

Post by madkcat »

Early morning came. After gathering his wages from working the mines the previous day, Mad found his way to the lakeshore.

The Peace and tranquility of the open waters sent a shiver down his spine, as he had a very strong distaste for the wet. But it was still relaxing.

Since his baptism, he'd spent his days with the order, but he now felt he was ready for a bigger challenge.

Marking the ground where he stood, he turn away from the lake and scanned the shoreline for a piece of land.

Then he saw it. Just a few hundred feet from where he stood, an outcropping over the lake. Slowly he made his way and found it to his liking. With the lake behind and partially enclosed by trees with an open view to the Town, this was it. This was Home. This is where the Temple of Paz would stand.

Using his claws to tear up chunks of dirt to outline the structure he envisioned, he began.
madkcat

Re: [ORP] Breaking Ground for the Temple of Paz

Post by madkcat »

OOC: I just realized I could be using this to keep all updated on the mass schedules >_<

Mass is prepared . . .spuratically . . . on the following time frames. WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY are guaranteed. Sunday, every other. The rest of the days are hit and miss. If you want to make sure of a particular mass time, message me IG, or VIA IG message through PORK or SKOL :

SUNDAY - 3 hours after reset
MONDAY - 6 hours after reset
TUESDAY - 9 hours after reset
WEDNESDAY - 14 hours after reset
THURSDAY - 12 hours after reset
FRIDAY - 19 hours after reset
SATURDAY - 22 hours after reset

. . .

I feel this gives everybody a chance to get to mass, if you need a particular day and time, I can certainly change the schedule to accommodate you.

Also, you can only go to 1 mass per week. If you try more. . . well, you can. Something about being too faithful >_>
Maria

Post by Maria »

Maria stands by and watches as Madcat builds the foundation for the temple. Happy to have the mass schedule, she hopes that she can ask for blessings here for both her and the town. Given her new responsibilities, she will need it...

"Father, how is the temple coming along? Do you need assistance?"
madkcat

Post by madkcat »

Prologue

As guided by the ancient priest of Light, Tozac

Marriage in the Light is a bond between two. No man can break this bond, no woman can shake this bond. This is a union of the body mind and soul, encompassing ones every though, being, and essence.

~~~~~

By heart, by mind, by Spirit, By all
Know that by the Faith in Light, there is a call
That two be joined in matrimony pure
That with their mate, forever be secure

Know this the call between two who share the Love
That they can be wed and closer than they Dreamed of
Two souls interwoven, two hearts bound close
One mind, one Spirit, that none should boast

So go in peace, my brethren, and think on what you hear
Perhaps with your mate, you feel the desire to draw near
That two hearts in one your spirit has spoken
That perhaps you too, wish to enter in the exchanging of tokens.
Aarwen

Post by Aarwen »

Aarwen only utters a few words.

How interesting -.-
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason arrives before the grounds of the Temple. Teaching to the people of Paz on the open grounds would be a chance to have fresh air, the nourishment of nature. Jason releases himself from the horse allowing it to rest in the stables and opens up with an introduction: "I welcome ye all, brothers and sisters; let us not consider our biological siblings brothers and sisters but those of our natural world whom were all created by the Mages of Creation themselves." The shine of the light beams upon us all. Jason clears his throat and proceeds.

Let it be known that today, the noble militia of the City of Paz are blessed in the name of the 14 Mages.

May your swords be sharp, may your shield be strong, may your blade never dull. May your sight never fail you and may your ears never miss a sound. May your hands hold tight your weapons to cut down the enemy and may your enemies cower in fear of you. May you win every battle. Keep your courage and never falter in your stride. I, Jason Cromwell, do hereby bless all these brave, courageous, and loyal militia soldiers of Paz.

Peace be unto you and may you always walk in the Path of Enlightenment.
Jason

Post by Jason »

"I hereby pronounce the blessing of the Mayor of the City of Paz who has taken care of it so well and is continually doing so."
May the mayor reign over our town with a good heart and mind, may she lead our people to an even better future and may we receive the fruits of her labour. I do hereby bless Mayor Maria and her town in the name of the Mages. May she watch over it well with the grand guidance of the Mages.
Last edited by Jason on Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madkcat

Post by madkcat »

Mass as prepared by Evangeline this day:
There is one faith, and there in is many facets, both light.. and dark.

To become a follower of the Order of Mucaz one should be baptized as a convert. Then one is able to perform Deacon like duties, cleaning the windows, emptying the beggar's funds, and recording the faithful. When one has grown in their experience they may then become an Elder, and a Priest. Eventually thier growth leads them outward from their community, or upward in the heavens of enlightenment, making them Overseers, Apostles, and Mages/Fallen Mages accordingly.

Being a Priest or Priestess requires only Love and Humility. Love is encompassing, and may be a shield unto you. Love is also hurtful, the weight there of crushing thee. Do not let others cause you to conform to the conventional sort of love. Experiment with your own power there of, and allow thee love to grow. There is one faith, and there in is many facets, both light.. and dark. *nod*

Azrael was the first of the Fallen Mages, embracing the sphere of Death. In death there is love.
Evangeline

Post by Evangeline »

Mass prepared on November 15 was wrote:"Remember the Law of balance; All that which you do or wish for, good or ill, shall return to you one day." - Book of the Mages

Courage, and strength are virtues worth seeking after. There are different types of courage, and there are different types of strength. But to obtain either one must be disciplined. If you thinketh your self lacking, then heed you this. Begin your growth in these departments by paying your debts in a timely manner, attending mass diligently, and becoming a productive citizen in your community. Seek out the advices of your Elders, eat daily, visit the weaponmaster routinely, and contribute to the conversation there in the Inn, and forums. Submit yourself to criticism, occasionally, attempt to be above reproach, and remember always that you are your own worse critic. Of the most paramount of all, though, know that you must respect yourself, love thee self, and be honest with one's self.

Go now, and be blessed.

The Mage, Ruza, tends to be the most energetic. Their specialty is Emotional Control.