[RP] Toxic's Dump

Moderator: Community Team

Petal

Re: [RP] Toxic's Dump

Post by Petal »

Petal watched with admiration as Toxic tended the animal's leg, working with sure, precise movements. When he had finished and placed her hand on the Pegasus's neck, she felt the power of the creature tingling her fingertips. Or perhaps it was the touch of Toxic's hand on hers. She blushed at the thought and glanced at him, happy he hadn't noticed. She smiled at him and turned her attention back to the Pegasus, stroking his silky coat and murmuring quietly to him.

Toxic finished with the beast and turned to her, asking about her ankle. Her protests that she was fine notwithstanding, he helped her to sit. She clenched her hands in her lap as he worked on her ankle, his touch soft and gentle. As he helped her up again, she was stopped short of thanking him by his arms pulling her into his embrace. She felt the shock of his lips on hers course through her body and her hands came up to his chest. She felt her world tilt then cease to exist. When he released her all she could do was stare at him, dizzy and breathless. As he offered his apology, she blinked and swallowed hard. He turned from her and bent back over the Pegasus's leg. Feeling emboldened, Petal took a step closer to him and leaned over. With her hand she gently turned his face back to hers and smiled. You didn't offend in the least, she said softly. She leaned closer and placed a soft, hesitant kiss on his lips. Blushing furiously she straightened up again, her head still reeling. Trying to get her mind off the feel of his lips, hard yet gentle against hers, she turned her attention back to the creature. What shall we call him? she asked.
Toxic

Post by Toxic »

Looking at the pure white pegasus he smiled, only one name it can be, Niveus its latin for white, but we cant hold it against its will, it has to want to stay with us, free to come and go as it pleases, these beasts can not be held against there will or they die, hey i got a great idea how about you make us dinner and Niveus can be the guest of honour, i can catch a rabbit and theres plenty of fields around here growing vegetables and potatoes i am sure they wont miss a few, i will go and get some then and catch a rabbit and bring them to your house, i wont be long, he patted Niveus and kissed Petal on her soft cheek and left to catch their dinner.
Petal

Post by Petal »

Petal watched Toxic leave, her hand coming to her cheek where she could still feel the soft pressure of his lips. A dreamy look came over her eyes before she snapped herself out of it. Giving Niveus another stroke on his neck, she murmured to him and made sure he had plenty of water before hurrying to her place.