A new adventure..

Moderator: Community Team

Willow

Re: A new adventure..

Post by Willow »

Gawain said: He then smiles as he looks at at Willow."Thanks for your help and witnessing the baptisms." He then looks at both Tuv and Wyllow and smiles.[/i] "Well, what shall we do now, perhaps we should start discussing the wedding?"
Willow smiles at Gawain and said "you are most welcome and I enjoyed myself" :D Turning to Wyllow and Tuvoria she said "Congratulations to you both and thank you for including me in your baptism and wedding ceremonies".
Wyllow said: a bit before the sun sets so that the sky's reflection dances on the water of the lake?'

"That sounds like a lovely idea, I'm sure we can find a perfect spot for your ceremony."
Gawain

Post by Gawain »

Gawain smiled warmly as he looked at the others.

"Yes, by the lake sounds lovely to me - shall we go and find a spot now and we can discuss things more as we look for a nice location ? Just give me a few minutes to change from these robes."

That said, he then excused himself and and re-entered the sacristy to quickly change from his robes. Returning a few minutes later, he smiled again.

"Right, shall we go and start looking for a location now?"

(ooc: Tuv and Wyl - I wasn't sure whether to start posting in the wedding thread or not, so just reply in the wedding thread if you wish, Willow and I will follow you there.)
Wyllow

Post by Wyllow »

(/ooc: :D Sounds good, I have edited my post there for a more smooth transition. /ooc)