[RP] The Yawning Rabbit Inn

Moderator: Community Team

Toxic

Re: [RP] The Yawning Rabbit Inn

Post by Toxic »

He laughed trying hard not to, a pegasus they are so dam hard to catch you know, but drink up and we shall go catch you a pegasus or at least try to, trust you to come up with a dam near impossible task, smiling he thought of a few ways of how to catch a winged beastie, he had heard of tales on how to trick them down with food and drugs and another way was as they watched from the skys and they spotted a maiden out by herself in a open space in danger, they was known to help, not ever knowing anyone who had actually caught one or been helped he was apprehensive but was going to try it, right we need to stop off at my place and get my sword i will pretend to threaten you in a open field with my weapon you will scream and cry and run about a bit in distress and we will see what happens, its a fun thing to try anyways on a sunny afternoon after a few ales, so are you up for these then Petal, smiling again he hoped she would agree this was to fun not to try.
Petal

Post by Petal »

Petal heard his chuckle and blushed a deeper crimson, pulling her hand from his. She lowered her gaze and felt tears threatening. At his words she glanced up to see if he was making sport of her. Seeing his excitement she offered a tentative smile and felt better. Are you sure? You don't think it's too d..dangerous, or too ss..ss..silly, do you? Upon hearing his plan, her eyes opened wide with alarm. She opened her mouth to voice her concern but at his smile, closed it again. With a smile like that, how could she ever say no? It completely melted her. She lost herself in his eyes again for a moment then tore her gaze away and lifted her mug, tipping it and downing the contents. Setting it back on the table a bit harder than she had meant to, she stood and grinned at him.

All right, Lord Bellerophon. Let's go c..c..catch us a Pegasus. As they left the tavern, she slipped her hand shyly into the crook of his arm and looked sideways at him, wondering what in the world she had gotten herself into this time.
Toxic

Post by Toxic »

Leaving the tav he felt on top of the world, with Petal by his side arm on his, leaving a huge tip to the now smiling wench, they set off down the lane and to his challenge, which he was looking forward to.