[ORP/SHOP] The Hungry Hippogriff Apothecary and Inn

Moderator: Community Team

Aida

[ORP/SHOP] The Hungry Hippogriff Apothecary and Inn

Post by Aida »

On the outskirts of Fenia City, if you were to follow the path that is, you might come across a house. Well built and sturdy, but with its history as tiny cottage clear, your eyes might then be drawn to a much more rustic, reclaimed building standing a little across the way, with large brand new chimneys that could only be part of a set of fine working ovens. If you were to see the sign (also new), you might enter, and should you enter you would see a counter against the wall, lined with shelves full of colourful bottles, strangely shaped jars and fascinating pots of plants (best not touch the one with teeth). There are tables here and a bench, and in the hearth a cauldron stirs itself whilst an obliging flagon of ale pours itself to a visiting guest. Something is cooking in the back, and you might hear the sounds of the kitchen boys laughing as they knead todays dough. The myriad of colours and smells might send the senses a little loop-de-loop, but don't worry! We've got something for that.
Welcome to The Hungry Hippogriff!
Price List

Wyllow's Widuan Vodka Potato Bread [Loaf of Bread] ................ 6F

Casimir's Melt-ya-Face Chilli Stew [Beef Stew] ....................... 30F

Rosemary Chicken Stew [Chicken Soup] ............................... 32F

Tuna Bake [Tuna Casserole] ............................................. 33F

Logo Inspired Green Snoup [Cream of Brocolli] ....................... 37.60F

Dairy Queen Cake [Strawberry Shortcake] ............................. 37F

Smokey Spiran Pear Salad [Tuna Boats] ............................... 35F

Surprise Pie [Shepherd's Pie] ............................................ 64.7F

Smoking Ships [Awesome Skins] ........................................ 55F

Fluffy Klahua Cake ....................................................... 10F

Creamy Eggnog [Eggnog] ............................................... 10F

Fluffy Klahua Cake ....................................................... 10F

Tuna Half-Baguette [Tuna Sandwiches]................................. 10.25F

Steak n' Onion Baguette [Steak Sandwiches] .......................... 10.30F

Roman Stew [Black Bean Soup] .......................................... 35F

Cheesy Roman Macaroni [Tuna Mac n' Cheese] ........................ 35F
Note: Prices subject to change depending on price of ingredients. Prices are guidelines only. I accept trades of foods for goods, inquire to find out more. Have the ingredients for one of these dishes already? Inquire about my labour wage.

Potions, philters, poultices, salves, ointments, elixirs, tinctures, tonics, brews, remedies, restoratives, concoctions, cordials, draughts and drinks made by request, to order. As Vicereine I TOTALLY DO NOT CONDONE the illegal sale of dragon parts. Seized dragon parts can be brought to me directly for er, incineration.

Household spells in exchange for like-for-like service. Can heal minor injuries, water-proof books, sharpen knives, make knitting needles knit by themselves, charm cheese and enchant earthenware.
Contact Aida Redmoor for ingredient selling opportunities!
I am currently looking to buy in all kinds of ingredients, so if you are swinging by Fenia City and have goods to sell, please feel free to contact me.