[ORP]Ravenous

Moderator: Community Team

Vhagar

Re: [ORP]Ravenous

Post by Vhagar »

A gasp tore from her, as Vhagar sat straight up. Her hands flew to her neck. Still there. Well that was an odd thought, of course it was and why did she sleep on the dusty floor. She stretched and felt a soreness, unfamiliar and odd in it's location but mostly concentrated in her back muscles. Again? Did she black out again? Then suddenly pictures swirled through her mind almost as if the while thing had been some sort of dream, and her eyes widened. Jumping up she tossed a random assortment of things aside to gain access to the dusty looking glass framed in the corner...maybe the leavings of some long forgotten occupant.

She turned her back to it and twisted around, doing her best to prod at the top of her back with her hands from that position. Normal, it all seemed normal, save for a few patches of pale scaly skin which suddenly itched a bit. The patches itched all the time only until recently she had not even been aware of them. It might do her some good to see a healer, she supposed but as always the fear of actually knowing gave her pause. Did...did it really happen? All of it? She frowned and slid her fingers in her hair, acutely aware that other evidence showed that it must have. Entwining her silver blonder hair in her fingers she tugged for a bit. Pushing away at that utterly huge aura of confusion always surrounding her.

She set her jaw. Somehow she had to find the answers. She had to ignore the fear and find out who she was....what she was. She nearly jumped out of her skin at the knock on the door and yelped. So much for that fearlessness there. Looking around she quickly slipped on a loose linen gown and tied the belt at her waist, then went to the door. As she slowly opened it she did recognize the cat immediately. The mayor though don't ask her how that worked....it was a strange realm and she had enough things to clear up. The girl though, she had not met. Phoenix Month? Aye she vaguely remembered getting a notice about it.

h...Hello...thanks I guess...
Karina

Post by Karina »

"Hi!"
Kareena greets cheerfully.
"We've brought you a slice of mint pie and bottle of mint ale."
Kareena smiles brightly.

The scent of freshly disturbed dust seems to reach the cats nostrils and Duke sneezes once.
-Banner by Aida
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

Her eyes moved from the girl to the cat and she managed a smile despite the turmoil spiraling inside her at that moment, though it didn't didn't quite touch her entire face.

Ah mint...I'm sure it's divine...thank you

She bowed her head a bit at the cat. Mayor...

The door opened more fully and her hand darted out to take the items from the girl as she give a little curtsy.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Duke let's out small 'meow?' with a crinkling of his eyes.
Last edited by Duke_of_Earl on Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Karina

Post by Karina »

Karina turns to Vhagar and says
"The cat asks "How are you today, everything well?"
-whispers- He thinks you seem worried about something.

Karina pats duke on the head with a few short bonky taps that cause him to sigh through his nostrils in minor frustration.
-Banner by Aida
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

She tilts her head at the pair for a moment and watches them.

He...speaks to you?

She sighs and scratches at a scaly patch on her shoulder, still a nervous habit she barely notices and it doesn't seem to bring any relief at all.

Uh... I suppose I should see a healer and...

She was used to playing things pretty close to the vest since her arrival in the realm but really it didn't matter anymore. She was feeling a depp need to know and so she plundered on...

I...need to remember some things....well all the things really. I need to know...what I am.
Karina

Post by Karina »

"Sure. Well, not like that. He speaks to everyone; but, you know, in 'Cat'. I understand 'Cat'. My job is to repeat what he says in 'English' for other people; or for Grandpa to write it down.

-looks contemplative for a bit-

"Hmmmm. A healer? We-e-llll, I think miss Aida is a healer. She's been away again though. Maybe we can go look and see if she's back for Phoenix month?

-shrugs

We can maybe help with memories if you give us permission to. I don't know about 'Whats's though. There are many different kinds of creatures, some there are only one of around. You might just be yourself and not something else.

-nods her head in a large vertical motion.
-Banner by Aida
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

The smell of mint still lingers in the air. The girl is speaking and Vhagar is hearing and absorbing her words. She might think this a strange realm where cats could talk to little girls and things were all so very different, and creatures were the only sort of their kind but all in all at least these different creatures knew what kind they were.

Being completely outside oneself had been fine. Out of control of her and her life had been fine. Stumbling through life as if in a dream had been fine but...

Every day she felt more and more as if she was only dreaming and life was passing her by. Everyone around her seemed to feel so much and she seemed to feel nothing at all. Well that was until....

She set her jaw then, a determined look in her eyes. She must pierce through the fog in her mind and no the truth no matter what. She yearned to feel again now that she'd had a taste and to really know what living should be and she knew that as long as she hid from the truth rather than facing it, she would just continue on, dreaming through life. She knelt down in front of the girl, sitting on her knees and letting the door swing wide behind her and held out her hands palm up. She didn't really know what she was doing anyway.

No...you have my permission please...I must know...She spoke with an almost desperate air to her voice.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Duke moves from Karina's side and goes to sit on Vhagars lap.
After a moment his weight seems to vanish as his body shifts from flesh and bone to his astral/ethereal form leaving behind a more translucent version of himself, fur moving like fire in the air.
his ghostly form seems to settle partially inside of Vhagar as his eyes catch Karina's and her expression seems to fade away into a deadpan flat look.
Last edited by Duke_of_Earl on Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Karina

Post by Karina »

Karina steps forward and kneels down too, leaning in she brings her hands to either side of Vhagar's head resteng them against the temples of the forhead and locks eyes with her. After a moment, and without her speaking, Vhagar should hear Karina's voice in her own mind, though with the overtones of another voice reverberating along with hers. The voice asks "Can you here us?"
-Banner by Aida