[ORP]Ravenous

Moderator: Community Team

Vhagar

Re: [ORP]Ravenous

Post by Vhagar »

The girl watched or rather studied the woman in front of her. Offering a small smile as the woman spoke she noted the way she took in the house behind her.

Uh ...yes I believe we met...forgive me as I have met so many new people recently...who knows maybe they are not all "new"...

She blushed and bit her lip. When speaking to others it always felt so awkward, she didn't really feel comfortable with anyone else and she was wondering all the time if the person in front of her had ever seen her before. perhaps in passing, perhaps had even spoken to her..before the blankness.

Vhagar...

The word sounded so pretty when the woman in front of her said it. Not at all awkward like when she herself said it in complete uncertainty. It was a lilting and soft word as if a note blown by a soft wind.

Thoughtfully, she looked back at the woman, not even really noticing anything in her hands. So focused was her mind on the pleasentness of the word when spoken allowed by she who stood before her that she almost missed a question asked. Abruptly she was brought back from the slight euphoria and pride that a word that MIGHT be hers could sound so beautiful when spoken by another and she caught her lip again in her teeth.

Er...that is...Yes...but I...

Pausing she mentally kicked herself and gathered her thoughts.

Of course. No reason not to really.
Aida

Post by Aida »

She stepped into the room, looking around and nodding with approval, "This is a fine place. I hope you'll enjoy making it your own. I remember when I first arrived they gave me the tiniest run down hovel, I don't think the Viceregal scribe liked the look of me." The lady chuckled to herself, remembering. She had not been invited to sit, in fact, the woman before her appeared to be as disoriented still as when she had first encountered her, so Aida simply stood and tried not to look out of place.

"I brought you something," she said, a little hesitantly, holding out the package, "it's a tincture. Milk thistle and watercress, amongst other things... we use it at the temple to help with those who have memory loss. I'm not sure- that is, I don't know how effective it will be. We usually use it for those who have just knocked their head a little. I remember you mentioning your difficulty though, and I thought it may be worth the try."

Aida smiled again, hoping her manner wasn't too forward. Was it any of her business? Some creatures might take exception to her gesture, might think it was an attempt to pry. It was not the case though, but she admitted she had felt drawn somehow to the woman, and her unusual name. She had thought she saw a hint of recognition in her eyes when she said it, too, but it was perhaps only imagination. Her hands loosened around the package as she held it out in front of her.
Last edited by Aida on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

The girl listened to this woman in front of her. Could it be she had come from such humble beginnings as these? Glancing around, she decided she had her doubts that the graceful being in front of her who seemed so relaxed in her own skin, had indeed started as she had. Her lip lifted in an awkward smile.

She eyed the package in the woman's extended hands. On reflex almost did she wrap her hands over it, accepting it, as the twine lightly scratched at her fingertips.

Could a simple potion really clear her head of the blinding blankness? She had her doubts.

Ummm...Thank you...

Her teeth lightly caught her bottom lip as she felt a sudden flashing fear that it might indeed work, her fingers clenched around the package and she inhaled sharply. Abruptly she forced herself to swallow the near panic back. Gone. As abruptly as it had come over her and she was left once again confused. She had felt as if all over her would jump from her skin at once and now she felt...nothing. Curious.
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

The passage of time seemed so fleeting. After the lady in the robes had gone the girl was certain she had ot made a great impression. Likely the woman found her strange but the girl would tend to agree with her. She was strange. What was going on and who was she? Occasionally she'd make a sassy or rude remark, those occasional glimpse into her true self were exhilarating.

Ripping...tearing....pulling...itching...scratching...rending...bursting...

FREEDOM...WIND...GLEE...JOY...SKY...GLITTERING BEAUTY...SPINNING...HUNTING...EATING...

Hadn't she just been thinking of the passage of time? Why was it dark? Where was she? Walking now. It seemed to be so slow to move this way. She didn't actively think of where she placed each light footstep and yet somehow she found home. And she slept. She slept so long. She awoke and it was light. Passing through town once again and her field seemed nearly grown. So many faces were now growing into familiar ones. Her memory of the short term seemed fine and yet there was so much concern in those faces. Days had passed? That couldn't be right.

She is told that she can have more land. Why not? A chicken was then thrust into her hand. Very well. Feeling a bit tired and dizzy still she took the chicken home. Chicken as she was calling it, made no demands on her really. The little hen did not ask hard questions. Where have you been? We thought maybe you'd passed from this world? Was that always what was assumed first? And about her dreams? Her teeth caught her lip for a moment as she sat upon the floor with Chicken. She vaguely remember the earth beneath her but far beneath her. Sky dancing and joy. But also fear. She shuddered. Maybe she was afraid of herself.
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

Sweat seemed to pour from every pore in her body. She pushed through work on her field as best as she could. Sharp pains stabbed through her insides in increasing increments, not helped at all she was certain by her determination to work. It was almost an obsession to get this done and to stay...stay what? It was nearly as if something clawed her insides, fighting to get out. But it is too soon... But where had that thought come from?

Her breath caught as she suffered an intense dizzy spell and she cried out as she felt certain she was falling and would crash to the earth if she did not fly! Fly? Ugh WHY did she feel this way and WHY was her mind so confusing? She must push on and stay!

She stumbled ad dug her fingers into the gritty earth as if trying to hold on for life. Oh she was not feeling well at all.

what is happening to me?

Her head went swirly again as her vision began to go black....

[Apparently Vhagar is sick IG :( ]
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

The thought of food, of eating, only served to turn her stomach. She had come to in the same field, in the night but had pushed on. She still felt mostly like sleeping but she continued. She had another chicken now, Chicken had brought friends and she must feed them.

It was as if she had eaten so much at once that inside her gut twisted and cramped and had trouble with it all still. Not to mention the unspeakable bits that were occasionally coming up. It was unrecognizable as anything edible and she didn't remember even having eaten a thing for days at least.
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

Grogginess and a seeming echo in the chambers of her head. A throbbing with her pulse. She awoke. But was that the way to describe it really? Was she in fact waking as if from a sleep? Something else? Who knew?

In that moment she felt more strongly than ever the need to know who she was and how she had come to be in this place. Now she sat in the small hut that had been given to her. She went through the motions of looking after her fields, the weeds and lack of chickens told her she had been gone for some time. How odd. She felt better. Less ill and less out of place in her skin. And less hungry.
Vhagar

Post by Vhagar »

Ill. Feeling as if she might lose her lunch. But...she hadn't had any. She hadn't eaten at all. She didn't recall doing so anyway and yet she felt as if she had eaten and eaten for days. Why did this keep happening? What time was it? She didn't remember the day before. Her skin itched horribly. And felt as if it were covered in sweat.

She needed out of her skin maybe. Maybe she was too...big for it? Was that the word? She lay in misery on the floor in her home.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Duke of Earl pads alongside his aide Karina as they make their rounds through the city bringing people a slice Mint Pie and Ale to ring in the Month of the Pheonix. Arriving at Vhagar's door, Duke sits back on his haunches while Karina places the basket down beside her and goes to knock on the door.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Karina

Post by Karina »

"Hello? Happy Phoenix Month!"
-Banner by Aida