Rannek

Re: Welcome to Fenia City! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Rannek »

Welcome!
Banner made by one of my bestest internet friends, Aishe <3 | A Parting Glass
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

the young lady Looks arrownd to try to find something familliar something from her hunting dream, she was dirty, wet from storms, tired and exausted from her travels,her knees got sudenly weak, as her head spined, the town was like dancing arrownd her as chills probably from sickness, she faints and drops in the town squear, the only thing she had on her besids 2 peices of bread and her dirty clothes was a Gold necklace with a heart and sword, engraved on it the Name De La Croix.

(( YES Zach i am back :twisted: ))
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Is notified of the happenings at the gate and arrives with a few staff members and guards who will help the woman to the Catherdral where the healers could see to her.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Gurgkh

Post by Gurgkh »

A small little green creature clad in especially torn rags tries to sneak by the town guards but alas, his almost comically large feet knock over a large pike that is leaning against the wall. A loud clank and he is given away. 'Uwaaaaagh! Nooo, noo hurt goblin!' he yelps as one of the mean tall guards picks him up by the back of his neck and has him dangling helpless up in the air. 'Me is nice goblin. Not here to cause trouble. Honest!' Probably not the first time the guards heard that one, but it is true! Really! Those biggies are mean.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Duke and Karina come on by looking into the mayhem.
Duke breathes a sigh of annoyance through his nostrils and glances at Karina who gives a slight scowl at the guardsman and makes a no-no-no gesture with her index finger and points down to a spot on the ground beside them.
Duke Meows at the new arrival and Karina addresses him.

"Don't worry, we have everybody living in this town.
We have trolls and elves and imps and angels and demons, and lost ones and dragons, and orcs and werewolves and vampires, and even a Dwayberry.
We had a potaida too, but she's away for now.
C'mon, let's get ya registered. Town Hall is this way."

She points down the main road.
Gurgkh

Post by Gurgkh »

Gurgkh finds himself dropped on his plump goblin rump and rolls to the side back on his feet in one quick motion. Far from the first time that a mean biggie has held him up in the air like that so he is rather used to that. Still, he cannot resist sticking his tongue out at the guard before scuttling to the side. 'Dhanks, dat was nice of you! Me is good honest goblin Gurgkh! Dat's a pretty cat, your... importanceness.'

He then gets up to walk into the direction she pointed him too. What's a registration anyway? Gurgkh already knows he is Gurgkh and will be Gurgkh tomorrow. At least he hopes so! Some biggies change. Changelings, they call themselves.
Evan

Post by Evan »

Evan is screaming from afar as he throws himself at Erma! "IN ANOTHER LIFETIME YOU AND I WERE GRAND FRIENDS!" he howls before giving her tight hugs and snuggles; he missed her a great deal even though he was girl when she knew him.
andhewavestotherestofthenewcomersaswell.

Welcome to Fenia!
Alexa

Post by Alexa »

*Peeks in*

Erm, hello again.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

meows in greeting to the new arrival; a somewhat familiar presence?