Welcome to Fenia City! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Lordblackhawk

Re: Welcome to Fenia City! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Lordblackhawk »

(Sorry Chimera, got caught up in my wedding.)

On behalf of my wife [Ladyblackhawk] and myself, we Welcome you to Fenia.

We hope that you will be able to attend our (RP) wedding on TBA. The first `official` wedding in the city of Fenia.(we think).
Last edited by Lordblackhawk on Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Greeting everyone .I am Amladris Drakos i just arrive here with some of my familly and my fiance Vesna .its seam that i enjoy moving alot i came first to Imperius then move to Bravia and now arrive here in Fenia .I will be opnening my black smith compagny that i will eventuely post in the forum .I is my pleasure to meet you all .
Jason

Post by Jason »

"Greetings and warm welcomes Amladris, I appreciate your presence here and know in my heart you will provide great service to Fenia City."
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine notices her brother in Fenia City and runs to hug him.

"Mon frere (my brother) I am so happy that you decided to come here. You are welcomed into my home anytime."
Zachrin

Post by Zachrin »

Welcome all to Fenia City! I am only in town for a little bit, but I am glad to see such familiar faces.
This world is but just a canvas for our imagination - Henry David Thoreau
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Thank you Zac.

Nice to be here to help a new city.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Hi. everyone. I am here for a visit but thought I would drop in to see you . So far I am enjoying my stay here and everyone has welcomed me, So even though I don't live here I am looking forward to returning for another visit in the future.
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Welcome to Fenia City Sharra. Hope your stay will be repeated. And if you ever decide to stay permanently you know I for one would welcome you happily :)
Elika

Post by Elika »

Howdy im new to the game and town.

Devin Bows

I'm a Servant

(OOC: i like playing characters the people usually don't play.)
Jason

Post by Jason »

Welcome to Fenia City Elika, I am Priest Jason James Johnathan Sanchaz Recruito Cromwell Capet Savoy Carlos, also the only Weaver in Fenia City so once you advance to Level 1, just ask me for clothes. Thorn_Bracken is our Marchioness, she was appointed by The Mages of Secfenia and she is also the Mayor of Fenia City. Just in case you do not know who The Mages are, they are the Creators of The World of Secfenia and all of its being. In Secfenia, there are multiple opportunities which will be more and more as you level up so have fun and enjoy Secfenia.