Welcome to Fenia City! [ Introduction Thread ]

Moderator: Community Team

Bloodwyvern

Re: Welcome to Fenia City! [ Introduction Thread ]

Post by Bloodwyvern »

A heavily scarred orc warily eyed Everyone in the in the room from eyes that had an obvious glimpse of cunning and intelligence . He was well aware he was a foreigner. Silently he started adjusting one of the shoulder plates on his now rather battered armour before clearing its throat and speaking in a deep voice with a very foreign accent, his voice seemingly more used to a more gutteral language "Greetings... creatures" he struggled with the unfamiliar language unsure if he was using the right terminology "I am... I think its... Bloodwyvern in your language.. yes..... I believe thats... it" he shook his head frustrated at inability to communicate correctly, and decided to punctuate what he said with his peoples ancient greeting, grasping his weapon (in this case a small sword) and bashing it against his chestplate once. He decided to forgo the traditional slitting of the palm... if he had learnt one thing of these out-landers it was that most did not like the sight of blood on their floors.
sophia

Post by sophia »

Hello my name is Sophia and i just move hear from Imperius .Im happy to move here and hope to hear from you all.
Thorn_Bracken

Post by Thorn_Bracken »

Welcome to Fenia City. I hope you feel at home here and look forward to getting to know you :)
Lordblackhawk

Post by Lordblackhawk »

Hello Sophia and a warm Welcome to The city of Fenia.
If you need any help just shout me.

{On second thoughts, dont shout. The mayor does enough of that at me already! :lol: :lol: }
sophia

Post by sophia »

Thank you very much for your offert and nice to meet you
Lylyanna

Post by Lylyanna »

With a little bit of shyness, Lyly looks about and then speaks,
Hello... I am Lylyanna.. or Lyly.. It is wondrous this city and I am amazed at all I see. I hope to make some friends.

The air around her then came alive with butterflies as the light scent of roses filled the light breeze created by the hundreds of flittering wings. Then the flurry settled and just a few flitted about her lightly shivering shoulders as she giggled.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Coming out of the blue Jason replies. Greetings, welcome to Fenia City. If you need assistance with anything you are free to contact myself, Jason, the Town Marshal, Lord Black Hawk, or the Marchioness/Mayor of Fenia City, Thorn_Bracken.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Walking to Jason's side, Neferine smiles greatly.

Welcome to Fenia City, Lyly. I hope you like it here. If you ever need help with anything, Jason and I will be here to help you.
Delivan

Post by Delivan »

Delivan tried to wave and curses in the wee scottish voice, jumping up and down to get himself noticed, being only 6 inches tall and being blue you thought you'd get noticed. He sulks and sits upon a thimble.
Lylyanna

Post by Lylyanna »

Lyly wanders over near and peers... a big smile gets on her face.
Delivan! My friend!

She skips around and butterflies flit all about her as she claps before settling down on the ground next to him. Even at just about 3ft 6in tall, she was huge compared to her little blue friend. So she was very careful.
Hello.. you have a nice trip, Delivan? People here are very nice.