A new home for Neferine

Moderator: Community Team

Neferine

Re: A new home for Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine sits in her sun room, writing in her diary. After being brought a glass of warm tea from Farah, she hears a knock at the door.

Farah, might you go see who it is. Farah leaves the room and returns in a moment, with Amladris.

Neferine places her journal on the table and runs up to hug her brother. Noticing that he had something in his hands, she offers to place it on her table for him.

"Amladris, my dear brother. I am so happy that you are here. How was your journey?" she says to him after giving him a big hug and lets him rest a bit.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason looks to see it was Neferine's courageous Brother, he stands and walks over to Amladris smiling at him.

"Greetings Amladris, did you have pleasant comings here ?"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris walk into the house and see his sister .As he comes in the room ,Neferine give her a big hug .Amladris is happy to see his sister he has not see for a long time .

Je vais tres bien ma soeur .Im happy to see you again at last .yes i did have a nice journey me and Drakona came here as fast we can .I just send him back to Bravia to go and pick up Vesna i hope they will be there tomorow .

As he just finish talcking to Neferine , Amladris see Jason welcoming him .He shacke his hand and is happy to face that he has not see for a will.

Greeting Jason long time no see .I am happy to see you to .I have brought some cackes for you it goes well with tea in the afternoon .Im so happy to see you all .Your new house is beautifull my sister .

Neferine

Post by Neferine »

"Thank you, mon frere. I made sure to have your room ready for your arrival. You and Vesna can stay here as long as you like. We are family, we stick together, " she says to her brother. She helps him with the cakes and summons Farah for some more tea.

As soon as the tea has arrived and the cake is served, Neferine sits with her brother and Jason, happy that her family is here with her.

"Mon frere, you must be tired. Did you want to have a nice warm bath in your room, or a rest?" she asks her brother has he drinks his tea.
Domanic

Post by Domanic »

Hello all how is everyone?

We need clothes really badly!
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason nods smiling at him.

I am glad you have brought this delicious treat, my beloved has told me of your excellent baking skills. He says as they were on the couch.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine smiles at Jason as she pours him some more tea.

"How was your ride here? Was it long?"
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris eat his cacke and drink his tea .He looks at them happy to see them again .He look at her sister and smiles .I have a little gift for you my sister .He puts his tea and cacke on the table and goes in his bag and pull a sword .Ma soeur,i have forge you a sword for you it has a little power in it .At dark place it will light up so you can see were you are going and also it will scared the dark creature at night time .
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Sharra gave a dancing skip as she walked along to Neferine's home. She had managed to get something beautiful made especially for her friend's wedding. She knew she would love it .
She arrived at the door and knocked then waited. She could hear footsteps approaching and was keyed up with excitement waiting to see Nef's face when she saw her gift. Suddenly the door opened and there was Nef. She smiled and bade her enter.

Sharra went inside and followed Nef to her lounge. There she handed Nef the gift she had brought her and watched her undo the wrapping. She felt tears of happiness come to her eyes when she saw the beautiful smile of joy on Nef's face.

permission from Neferine was granted to gogmod
Last edited by Sharra_tianna on Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

As Neferine opens the gift, she becomes speechless to what is inside. She puts her gift down and hugs Sharra with tears coming down her face.

This is too beautiful Sharra. I cant believe you did this.

Neferine takes it out of the box and tries it on.

What do you think? Does it suit me?