Town Hall Bulletin Board

Moderator: Community Team

arthur_loxley

Re: Town Hall Bulletin Board

Post by arthur_loxley »

Grant bags and wood, oh my! If anyone is interested in selling these goods to the VR, sell to your mayor today!
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Millers:

Contracts are available from the VR.
Pay is 20f a day.

If interested, mail me!
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Miller contracts available from the VR. If interested, and available, please contact me. :)
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Need some wood! Will buy any and all quantities available!
arthur_loxley

Post by arthur_loxley »

Baking contracts available! Contact me if interested!
Trinity

Post by Trinity »

contacts Sir Loxley...writes...

Dearest Doo...Mister Loxley,

I know how to bake cookies and cakes and little bite size nummy nums, contact me if interested.

Signed,
Trinkles
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Hello. The TH of Fenia is seeking to buy in Pillars.
If you have or can produce Pillars, or require stone for the endeavour, please contact the TH.
Thank you for your time and consideration and please have a very wonderful day.
Hello. The TH newsletter has been updated.
If anyone has bulk product they would like to move through the TH at the listed prices in section 2 or an interested buying any of the items listed in section 3, please contact the TH. We are especially interested in moving fish and wheat.
Hello. The TH will making an attempt to establish the militia as an organised (and RP inclusive) entity.
Anyone interested in participating in this project, please contact Sheriff Archadeas, Mentor Hayley_James, or myself to be added to a list of interested participants for further communications.
Hello. Professional Artisans; level 2 residents with (a) workshop(s) please do your best to convert raw material and components into food and equipment. TH will provide raw materials it has access to and seek after those it does not. We will be doing our best to increase exporting in finished products so the demand for your primary field production will remain high.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Ciphas

Post by Ciphas »

I wanted to sugest a Fishing Contest for our town and this is how i see it :

We can start with a period of maybe a week when we register and for that a fee must be paid 10-15f .
( from this fee the winer will take 80% and the TH 10% and the basilica 10% )

Then for a week every one who registered will fish and will submit their number of fish they cach on the new topic on our town .

The only think that i don"t know is how do we know that a creature is submiting an honest acount ? ( //OOC maybe with a print screen // )

In the end :

It will be good for our economy because we will have fish to eat at lower prices and fish to export .
Also maybe we help our carpenders to make boats and sell .
We also cond make fun with a good RP on the topic .
Also if we can make this a Viceroyalty event we can have visitors who can help our town but we must work to make this event known to atract visitors.

This is just a simple plan that we can discus and improve .
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

To any weavers in the community and/or to those who may have any in stock,
TH is looking to pick up some grant bags. If any can shortly be made available, it would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance and please have a very wonderful evening.
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Dear wheat farmers of Fenia City.

TH hereby announces a change to our wheat buying policy.
Rather than only buying in wheat at less than 10 freznics, we will be buying in wheat within the range of 10.15 - 10.40 Freznics during the off-season. Horticulturists who wish to continue to provide donation-priced wheat of less than 10 Freznics to the TH via the sell to TH only option will be heartily appreciated. Wheat posted between the range of 10.60-11.00 Freznics will be left on the market for internal use.

Please note, TH will be storing some wheat on the market at 11F. Millers and any others who others consume wheat should be aware, that if there should ever be a time where there is no cheaper wheat on the market when you need some, you do not need to pay 11 Freznics for it. Contacting the office with your need for wheat will, within 10 hours at the outside, result in wheat being moved out of the storage slot and reposted at a cheaper price.

Thank you for your time and please have a very wonderful season.
Dear citizens of Fenia City,

TH is still possessed of 5 more fishing boats that are available to you, up-front, in exchange for their value in donated fish over a fortnight. A fishing boat increases your odds to an average of 3 fish per day, from 2.
To receive your boat:
-place 4 eggs up at 28F. TH will buy them, giving you 100F;
-buy the boat for 100 Freznics.
To pay for the boat, simply donate 1 fish to the Basilica on Sunday and 9 fish to the TH.
This can be done 1 fish a day or several on the same day, however you like.

Thank you for your participation and please have a very wonderful day.