Moderator: Community Team

Amladris

Amladris Waits For His Love

Post by Amladris »

Amladris arrive by himself to Fenia .A Image

Vesna

Re: Amladris Waits For His Love

Post by Vesna »

Vesna was unexpectedly delayed in Bravia and wasn’t looking forward to the long journey to her new home in Fenia. She was missing Amladris already and he had only been gone a day.

She packed her belonging and was just about to leave when she heard the noise of a dragon approaching. Fearful, she called her wolf Tonrar to her side but was relieved to recognise the dragon as Drakona and welcomed him warmly. How thoughtful of Amladris to send him she thought to herself.

Vesna said her farewell to Tonrar who was to make his own way to Fenia and climbed onto Drakona. The journey was an exhilarating experience but her thoughts were on seeing Amladris again.

As they get closer to Fenia, she felt excited at the thought of seeing Amladris.
As Drakona safely delivered her to Fenia, she saw Amladris walking towards them. She ran into his arms and embraced him warmly.
Amladris

Re: Amladris Waits For His Love

Post by Amladris »

Amladris look at Drakona approching .As he watch him getting closer ,he see my love on his back.My heart shacke in eccitement .She gets off Drakona and runs in hes arms .Happy he is to smell her and feel her again close to me .He look at her smiling she is so beautifull.Amladris pull out a bunch of roses and present it to Vesna .

Happy to see you again my love .Hope you like these roses it come the field out west of here .Thank you Drakona for briging Vesna safely to fenia you are a very good friend.

Amladris smiles at Vesna bringing her to the tavern nowing that she mite be very hungry after a long day of travel.