Testaments of Ambrosia

Moderator: Community Team

Ambrosia

Testaments of Ambrosia

Post by Ambrosia »

There were no feelings of peace and tranquility after she administered the challenge of death to her brother. She knew how it would end, and therefore she found the old garden somewhat covered in wilted roses. The quill, ink, and scrolls piled to her right. The pit of her stomach took an unnerving dive towards her knees. Rage had settled in long ago, and there was only one way to end it. Ebony curls swayed as she shook her head and started to focus on the letters she was about to send with items she had on her. Her alabaster skin glowed against the rise of the sunlight only to contrast with the scars from her most recent fall to Rieron. The thought provoked her ire enough to snap the quill in her hands. Ink splotched against her face, as she growled down to retrieve another quill.

The woman she encountered whenever she succumbed to a normal's man sleep frightened her. In the nights that came, she had taken on a more motherly tone. Weaving her mind by feigning whispers of a cherub. Ambrosia wasn't normally swayed easily, but the voice was the part of her she had tried to forcefully forget. The part of her she had unsuccessfully forced away from her the day Fenia forgot of her, and whatever happened in Soul's cave. Even now as she had started to write her testament, the voice instructed her hand, and told her at the end of this everything would be as it should be.

Little did she know the nefarious intentions that awaited her. All the deaths and darkness she had encountered were children's play to what laid in wait for her. Nervously she chewed on the feather end of the quill, deciding if she went alphabetically perhaps it would take less toll of her broken spirit.
Dear Alder,

Upon my possible death, I leave you with 4 cups of oats to feed your darling cows. I hope by now you have given names to them. If they have died, I fear I will be visiting with them soon. You were always kind to me that I can remember.

See you on the other side,
Ambra
She held up her first letter and canted her head to the side. When she had left Fenia her handwriting had often been assumed to be done by a child's hand. Silently she thought it was better now, after all those documents she signed in Bravia. Reality was that her handwriting had gotten worse, and turned into rushed chicken scratch instead. Her finger paused in an arch above the scroll to start writing questions she had, but she decided perhaps questions today would be better left unknown. Alder did like coins, didn't he? Long lashes fluttered, and she reached into her potato sack on the left of her to produce a coin."Ah, but this wouldn't be anything special would it?" The coin twirled between her middle and ring finger as she stared right through it. A soft cat's meow pulled her from within her own abyss, and her lips tugged upward into a tired smile.

"Oh! Oh blasted Rannek's fart." She cursed as she realized she had gotten out of order already. Ambra's eyes closely watched the transparent cat in front of her. It seemed like it needed a home, and it would get one. Quickly she set Alder's letter to the side and started another one.
Dear Aingeal,

I found this stray kitten. I think it will get along with Anessen's cat, but I think he would be too excited if I wrote this to him directly. Upon my death, I leave you this kitten whom shall be named.

See you on the other side maybe,
Ambra
Sister to Dahlia, Zuan, Zhou, & Serafina. RIP Razen & Cara (Trinity)
Great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Rannek
TY Aishe for the banner!