Grimwings House

Moderator: Community Team

Grimwing

Grimwings House

Post by Grimwing »

Wing walks along the dirt path towards the front door of his house and swings it open to see the brand new furniture placed around his living room. He walks to his bedroom and looks at his large bed and simple furniture around the room. He smiles and sits on his bed and almost sinks into the matress and lies back on it and closses his eyes. Getting back up he looks around the kitchen and dining area and looks at everything put together cosily. Walking to his living room and sits down and wonder what he could do
Neferine

Re: Grimwings House

Post by Neferine »

Neferine heard that she had a new neighbor and decided to pay him a visit.

She knocks on the door, and waits for an answer.
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

Wing hears a knock on the door and he jumps from his seat and walk quikly across the living room and opens the door and sees a woman standing at his door and he smiles at her
Hello, My name is Grimwing. Ive just arrived here and im guessing your a nabour?
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

After standing for a few moments, Neferine decided that her new neighbor wasnt home. So as she started leaving her welcoming basket by the door, the door opens. She looks up to see a man standing there, smiling at her.

Hello new neighbor. My name is Neferine De La Croix. I wanted to be the first to formally welcome you to Fenia City. This basket is a welcoming basket just for you. I hope you enjoy it.

She hands him the basket and smiles as he looks in it.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Has anyone seen my Witch Hazel?

Hazel! Hazel, where are you? Please don't tell me you are just practicing under another house again...
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

Wing shifts theough the basket and smiles. He now knows what he will have for dinner and he places it on a nearby bench
Thank you. I was wondering if you could show me around town? Im still having trouble finding my way around
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Neferine smiles at his request. "Of course I can show you around" she says as she takes her cloak from her back and puts it around her.

"My brother Amladris is in town as well. You will notice that you will have lots of family around here, so you can never be lonely."
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Sharra decided it was time she went to Grinwings home with her gift. She walked along a path and there was his home She walked up to his door and knocked. Withing a short time he answered the door and she said,* Hello Grimwing, I've brought you a gift for your new home. I hope you like it. She handed him a parcel and waited to see if he did indeed like it.

tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

While Misty and Lily were visiting The City of Fenia for the wedding of their cousin Saela and her husband to be Valir.

Lily decided to pop to her other cousin's house to say hello. She knocked on the door and called out Grim, are you home? :D
She had bought a congratulations on your new home gift for him and was looking forward to seeing his new home.

Star

Post by Star »

Star had heard her friend Grimwing had a new home and so set out to see if she could find him and his house.

She walked carefully through the forest.... away from her home and headed towards the township carrying her gift. He had said he lived on the outskirts of the village, near the forests where she had built her home..... so he should be easy to find.

She had made him a lightball, and she really hoped he would like it. It was mostly blues, she had woven it with him in mind as the light that shimmered around him was almost always in various shades of blue.

She asked for directions in town to his home and then found herself walking slower and slower... she was very nervous... it seemed that around him she lost her words and became tongue tied. Then up ahead she saw the house that had to be his... she walked closer and heard people talking and laughing. She pushed her dark hair back off her face and bit her lip. Now or never she thought.

Head down and watching the shimmering ball she marched closer... she walked right up behind the others and smiled shyly at them. "Hello... erm.." She turned and looked towards Grim "hello Grim, I made you a gift...umm... if you don't drop it it should last a long time.... of course if you drop it well..." She stopped and looked up into his eyes and felt her face heat up as she blushed bright red. "Well.... anyway.. this is for you...its a lightball spell and...well... I.. well....." She pressed the ball into hands and carefully closed her fingers over his, gently forcing his hand around it.

She stood looking up at him from under her lashes trying to pretend she did this all the time. "Well it was nice to see your home...... bye" Waving her goodbye she ran off, back into the trees and silently ran back to her home deeper into the forest.