A meeting between a Dwarf and a Elf [CRP]

Moderator: Community Team

Valir

A meeting between a Dwarf and a Elf [CRP]

Post by Valir »

As Valir was walking through the City of Fenia he came across a wonderful lake filled with all sorts of fish. He quickly made him a home made fishing pole out of a long and sturdy branch and some strong thread he had in his bag. he quickly found a nice open and shaded spot underneath an old oak tree close too the lake. He quietly sat down and with his battle axe beside him he cast out his line and patiently waited for a fish to bite the line as he quietly mumbled a song to himself to help pass the time.
An_Elfrida

Re: A meeting between a Dwarf and a Elf [CRP]

Post by An_Elfrida »

An walked the woods surounding the lake of Fenia City for the third day in a row. She had decided to see the new town and learn some fishing as she had never done that before. While the last two days of fishing were rather disapointing she did get some tips in tavern last night and decided to try it once more. As she walked to her favorite spot to fish she heared someone sing. An stepped out of the trees and was surprised to see the dwarf here..her instinct reaction at meeting a dwarf was a fighting reaction..but she controlled herself again and walked over to Valir. ..uhmm she tapped him on the shoulder...this is my fishing spot..
Valir

Post by Valir »

Valir felt a tap on his shoulder then turned around to see a Elf then as she told him this was her fishing spot he couldnt help but gives her a somewhat angry glare then said in a rough voice, OH! So this is YOUR spot!?..... i dont see your name on it anywhere Elf! so i will stay here and continue my fishinghe just continued to stay there and fish while keeping his eye on the Elf for his dwarven instinct of Elfs was right now in full force and he couldnt stop it or get it under control.
An_Elfrida

Post by An_Elfrida »

An grinned at the Dwarf as his reaction was bringing back so many memories of the old days..but she knew she and him would have to get used to this new way of eyeing eachother as they now have to live side by side in the world..An sighed..smiling to Valir.." remember those days Valir..when we would have fought at this very moment if we had met like this..those days far away?...