Moderator: Community Team
- Posts: 560
- Joined: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:41 pm
- Location: probably asleep in a ditch
((OOC: Though non-residents are allowed to participate, you must be able to come to Fenia City to pick up any prizes.))
FENIA CITY NEEDS YOUR HELP!
Calling all creatures near and far! We are in grave need of your help. Vampyr rats are swarming the capitol! We need your help to control this mess before anyone gets hurt!
If you are willing to help, please let us know here! (Signs-ups will be closed on 1/20)
(This game was created in collaboration by Nikola and Ella.)
- There will be a grid where players may choose one square every other day.
- If a vampyr rat is found within that square, a dice roller will determine what event happens on that square.
- 50 freznics per vampyr rat killed
- 50 freznics for most vampyr rats encountered
- 50 freznics for most vampyr rats killed
- 100 freznics for best RP (to be voted on by Ella, Nikola, and Zehara)
Last edited by Ella
on Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
❋ Viscountess of Twistforest ❋ Mother of Rosalie ❋ Fire Witch ❋ IAM of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
- Posts: 1946
- Joined: Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:34 pm
- Location: RECOVERING! @ me if you need me. Urgent? Contact King Zuan or Queen Akos instead.
|I have heard of your unusual problem. I can't say we have vampyr rats in Imperius, but it sounds like it can be a serious issue! Rats are not to be taken lightly.|
I shall help exterminate these vermin before they spread through the rest of Fenia!
Signed with concern:
⟹ Aishe Ehsan Winterbourne nee Sanchari | Married to Akos & Zuan | Mother of Nine ⟺
♛ Queen of Fenia | Vicerine of Fenia | Viscountess of Ettinford | Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾
[ OOC: Artist | Heraldry | World Historian ]
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:44 am
The City calls, I answer that call.
Bloodstone, Lord of Stonebrae Keep
Blacksmith, and Hunter.
- Posts: 684
- Joined: Thu Sep 17, 2015 2:01 am
- Location: Down Unda
Vampyr rats? I've always wanted a rat as a pet...*ponders the challenges of taming a vampyr rat*.
Count me in!
- Posts: 1072
- Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:16 am
TK heard the call of help and off he went. It didn't matter if it was for rats, or druchii, he was going to kill as many as possible.
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
- Posts: 120
- Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:22 pm
Adamus worried about Old Dog in the sheep field. Would he and the sheep be safe from Vampire Rats? And what would happen to all those goods in the Market, or his own workshop? Would that old cat Duke_of_Earl be safe from such (un)natural enemies? It was too much.
Thoughtfully Adamus started polishing his armour. Hopefully garlic juice would not hurt the shine, but if it did it, was a necessary sacrifice for the defence of Fenia.
- Posts: 3355
- Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:45 pm
- Posts: 437
- Joined: Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:06 pm
"A rat problem? Sounds like something the cats should work on. Well while we wait for the snow storms to lie down I can offer to give a hand. The money could be a good help funding new expeditions."
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
- Posts: 75
- Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:49 pm
I shall blast them with fire and if that does not work then we shall try ice. Amny grins as she happily decides to join in the fun.
|Lady in Waiting to Queen Aishe||Lady of Khothu Keep||Former Mayor of Fenia City||Former Mentor of Fenia City||Research Herald||Baroness of Greysea|
- Posts: 2424
- Joined: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:37 am
- Location: On my bed.
I've just got to chase those rats.