[Game] Vampyr Rat's Are Swarming the City

Moderator: Community Team

Ella

Re: [Game] Vampyr Rat's Are Swarming the City

Post by Ella »

As we have a few stragglers coming in, I will leave this for 24 hours before closing signups.
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Mallory

Post by Mallory »

I cannot possibly leave a town in our fair viceroyalty to fend for itself from something so Fierce! Of course I shall attend promptly.

Always,
Mele Sanchari
Ella

Post by Ella »

Game Rules
Please select an area on the map to search by Jan 25 at 9 pm (Eastern Standard Time). At that time, I will reveal if you have found a rat as well as what happens when/if you find a rat. With each rat found, there will be a randomized dice roll that determines whether you kill the rat, the rat gets away, or you are bitten and poisoned by the rat. If a rat bites you, you will lose a turn. About half of the game board has a rat for you to find so there are plenty of opportunities. Please, please, please role-play! There will be an additional prize at the end for best role-play during the game.

Hunters, it is time for your search to begin!

The Hunters
  • @Aishe
  • @Bloodstone
  • @Akos
  • @Texas_Knight
  • @Adamus
  • @Nikola
  • @Argenth
  • @Amnestria
  • @Duke_of_Earl
  • @Mallory
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

I will check the University at H7. Got to make sure those pesky critters are not gnawing on the city's most valuable treasures!
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

I will search A1 for to make some steak of a rat.
Last edited by Duke_of_Earl on Thu Jan 24, 2019 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Akos

Post by Akos »

Akos scratched at the back of her neck as she pondered the map. While she knew vampyr rats could pose a serious threat to the health of Fenia City's citizens, she was also determined to catch one for herself to attempt to train as a pet. Maybe two. Unsure of where to start, Akos mentally shrugged to herself and thrust out a finger to select a place on the map (F6), I'll start in the middle and work my way out.
balerion

Post by balerion »

G3 of course.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Ella

Post by Ella »

balerion wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 11:05 amG3 of course.
Hi, Bale. Are you signing up? Our sign-up period has expired BUT if you would like to participate I will allow it THIS time since no results have yet been released. Next time I ask you to remember to please sign-up with the rest of the players to be fair.

Since I'm allowing Bale to participate, anyone who wishes to participate may still do so IF they post before the results of the first round. After that, I will not be accepting anyone else into the game.
Varann

Post by Varann »

Yeah sorry I miss the original deadline life has been.... busy so I'm very glad your letting me, take part.

A 12 is the one I fancy going for
balerion

Post by balerion »

I fail to see anything unfair, but I'll remember it in your games in future. All game masters behave differently.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear