[Game] Vampyr Rat's Are Swarming the City

Moderator: Community Team

Ella

Re: [Game] Vampyr Rat's Are Swarming the City

Post by Ella »

Next round ends February 7th at 9 pm EST.
The Hunters
  • @Aishe - (D3, Dice Roll 4) rat found and succesfully killed
  • @Bloodstone - (no movement)
  • @Akos - (D4, Dice Roll 5) rat found and succesfully killed
  • @Texas_Knight - (no movement)
  • @Adamus - (J8) nothing found
  • @Nikola - (J5) nothing found
  • @Argenth - (lost turn)
  • @Amnestria - (no movement)
  • @Duke_of_Earl - (B4, Dice Roll 5) rat found and succesfully killed
  • @Mallory - (no movement)
  • @Balerion - (H2) nothing found
  • @Varann - (lost turn)
Last edited by Ella on Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
balerion

Post by balerion »

H3
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Varann

Post by Varann »

Well that took longer then I expected those rat bites are quite nasty. Though unlikely to kill..... Humm I wonder... Anyway better get back to hunting i can always grab a corpse or two later on.

(B10)
Texas_Knight

Post by Texas_Knight »

D1
Viscount of Northwood and Royal Guard
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

She was beginning to think that the vampyr rats had either run to ground or else the tales of their numbers had been greatly exaggerated. She certainly had had much more success finding them when Starr was with her. She thought about that for a bit, considered whether to go get Starr to join her in the search again, but decided against it. She really did not like the idea of putting her equine friend at risk unnecessarily. So she headed east from where she had been searching, hoping that she might scare up another rat before they were all gone.

I7
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

Getting back to the search after having looked to their wounds, and waited to see if the gang of vermin would return for another round. Merek and Argenth moved on towards the direction of the southern gate, it had been the direction their had fleed. Merek having failed to notice the ambuse, to protect his ward from harm vowed to himself to double his effort as guilt threatened to gnaw him up from the inside, he took the lead of their small party as they returned to their search.

[I8]
Last edited by Argenth on Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
Duke_of_Earl

Post by Duke_of_Earl »

Duke catches up with the varment from earlier and takes it more seriously this time, making a meal of the beast after a proper pounce.
Afterwards, duke continues down the road and on into B3.

((Your description says I got it but the map has a black X))
NAME, RACE, -banner by Aida
Adamus

Post by Adamus »

Adamus stood quietly in the shadows, bow at the ready. Calling upon all his reserves of patience and self control he waited for a vampyre rat to present itself to his recently acquired mastery of the bow.

L1 next
Adamus

Post by Adamus »

Adamus stood quietly in the shadows, bow at the ready. Calling upon all his reserves of patience and self control he waited for a vampyre rat to present itself to his recently acquired mastery of the bow.

L1 next
Aishe
Location: OOC: On RL maternity leave. In retreat IG, checking forums occasionally. Available on discord.

Post by Aishe »

Noises caught her sensitive ears, drawing her attention towards a pile of garbage by a back door. The metallic, familiar scent of blood brought her nose to wrinkle in disgust, spying a worn sign of a butcher shop above the back door. The rummaging did not go amiss with her beasties, who circled like a cat stalking before pouncing. The smell made the pregnant vampire feel ill, however, so while they did their job, she slunk further down the alley.

She found herself at the city's wall. Gingerly, she ran her fingers along the worn stones. She became lost in thought, waiting for the creatures to rejoin her after their fourth kill.

Search D2.
Aishe Ehsan Sanchari-Kuhlash | Married to Akos | Mother of Dynasties | Mum of 16
♛ Queen Mother of Fenia | The White Wolf | Senator of Bravia🍓
Kralisi Kaer of Boreens Durri Roma (BDR) ☾ Rani Ji Purrana
[Art | Historian ]