[Game] Vampyr Rat's Are Swarming the City

Moderator: Community Team

Ella

Re: [Game] Vampyr Rat's Are Swarming the City

Post by Ella »

Next round ends February 11th at 6 pm EST. @Duke_of_Earl, we will just say you got it. My work schedule has been whacky and I was probably tired :P
The Hunters
  • @Aishe - (D2) nothing found
  • @Bloodstone - (no movement)
  • @Akos - (no movement)
  • @Texas_Knight - (D1, Dice Roll 2) rat found but it ran away before he could kill it
  • @Adamus - (L1, Dice Roll 6) a rat was found but it bit him! [lose one turn]
  • @Nikola - (I7, Dice Roll 1) rat found but it ran away before she could kill it
  • @Argenth - (I8) nothing found
  • @Amnestria - (no movement)
  • @Duke_of_Earl - (B3) nothing found
  • @Mallory - (no movement)
  • @Balerion - (H3) nothing found
  • @Varann - (B10, Dice Roll 4) rat found and succesfully killed
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
balerion

Post by balerion »

g7
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Varann

Post by Varann »

Xie smiled as the posion on xer dagger finally killed off the rat and then placed it inyo xer bag to examin later. "
" Humm a few more should do it so onward and upwards I think. To the next rat, "

(B9)
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Scurry, scurry, scurry. Nikola turned and froze at the sound of scurrying feet, tiny claws clicking lightly against the hollow of an empty wooden crate. She searched with only her eyes, not wanting to scare away her prey with any sudden movement that was not part of the delivery of a stroke of death.

There! A small furry body appeared and then disappeared behind a crate, its tail momentarily trailing behind. She bounded toward the crate but by the time she got there, she got a glimpse of a tail disappearing through a crack in the foundation of the building the crates had been stacked up against.

Blast and double blast, she thought, chiding herself for being perhaps too careful. Once again she considered going back for Starr, but reminded herself that a horse was probably a bit much to use for hunting such small creatures through the streets of Fenia City.

She relaxed somewhat and wandered aimlessly through the streets, keeping an eye out for any sign of the rats. She did espy Balerion slinking through one space and decided to give the dragon a wide berth lest he confuse her with a vampyre bat and catch her in his flames. She took a left and kept moving until she was alone again.

G5
Akos

Post by Akos »

Ooc: meep! Sorry.

A7
Argenth

Post by Argenth »

It seemed like the resent result from the ambuse had had an effect, since the area seemed abandoned of vermin. The street the had been walking along seemed desolated, which had Merek on guard since it was strange seeing no activity near a gate. Dragging Argenth along, he decided to make a sudden change to Argenth's plan, and brought them further east along the walls. Realizing that they had been swaying off course, Argenth turned to audibly make his dissatisfaction known, only to be met by Merek's back as he didn't even offer to turn his head to listen.

[I10]
|-| Banner by Faranni |-| "We are all the heroes of our own stories... Just sometimes, we forget that others have their own stories as well."
Adamus

Post by Adamus »

Sopping blood with one paw, Adamus tunneled through the snow to the cathedral steps. There he curled up to await one of the missing temple officials. Would the priestess or deacons enter the cathedral today? It had been so long since they had even held a mass.

Holding a handful of snow against his rat wound, Adamus feared for the well being of Fenia in the face of the cold and dark, the vampyre rats, and the silence of the mage's servants.
Ella

Post by Ella »

The Hunters
  • @Aishe - (no movement)
  • @Bloodstone - (no movement)
  • @Akos - (A7, Dice Roll 4) rat found and succesfully killed
  • @Texas_Knight - (no movement)
  • @Adamus - (lost turn)
  • @Nikola - (G5) nothing found
  • @Argenth - (I10, Dice Roll 5) rat found and succesfully killed
  • @Amnestria - (no movement)
  • @Duke_of_Earl - (no movement)
  • @Mallory - (no movement)
  • @Balerion - (G7, Dice Roll 6) a rat was found but it bit him! [lose one turn]
  • @Varann - (B9, Dice Roll 4) rat found and succesfully killed
(accidentally edited, fixed)
Last edited by Ella on Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
❋ Duchess of North Fenshire ❋ Wife of Zuan ❋ Finance Minister of Fenia ❋ Mayor of Fenia City ❋
Adamus

Post by Adamus »

The cold was about to kill him even if the small wounds suffered from the vampyre rat had slowly scabbed over. Thruming his bow string to keep it free of ice, Adamus walked along the inside of the city wall. Finding a likely spot he slunk into the shadows and waited for a vampyre rat to present its beady red eyes to his arrow.

Stalking rats at I3.
Nikola

Post by Nikola »

Nikola's stomach grumbled testily, reminding her that she had not fed it since very early this morning. She wandered westward and found a spot to sit down and enjoy a quick lunch before actively seeking more rats. Maybe they would come out of hiding if she and her food looked tasty.

G4