Servent Looking for Work.

Moderator: Community Team

Eira

Re: Servent Looking for Work.

Post by Eira »

Eira was visiting Fenia City and a message pinned on a notice board caught her eye. She smiled and left a reply
Dear Elika,

The king is looking for servants to work in his castle. Please send the king a letter with positions you may be interested in and skills you possess and I'm sure he will get back to you soon. Looking forward to the opportunity of working along your side.

Eira, the king's cook
balerion

Post by balerion »

How much would you want for your service?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse knew that the house needed some help and Jaque couldent always do everything in the home she looked at the annoucement and smiled.
Dear Elika,

The De Lacroix family are looking for some help in the home. If you want some wear were you will be appreciated and Be part of a loving family please write back to me and mabe we can fix something, even in measur mabe of payment. We would love to have your services, if you feel are family is what you are looking for. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.

The Matriach of the family De La Croix
Ermalyse, pristess of widu.
Elika

Post by Elika »

Ermalyse wrote:Ermalyse knew that the house needed some help and Jaque couldent always do everything in the home she looked at the annoucement and smiled.
Dear Elika,

The De Lacroix family are looking for some help in the home. If you want some wear were you will be appreciated and Be part of a loving family please write back to me and mabe we can fix something, even in measur mabe of payment. We would love to have your services, if you feel are family is what you are looking for. Thank you for taking the time to read this letter.

The Matriach of the family De La Croix
Ermalyse, pristess of widu.

Elika Hated to turn down the King but a Family environment sounded more like something he would like. so he wrote a letter to Ermalyse. and hoped that he would truly be hired on.
balerion

Post by balerion »

Dear Elika,

Know that my wife and I are willing to pay for the best. There would be a variety of things for you to do in our not so humble abode and you could have your pick. How does Head Housekeeper sound?
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Elika

Post by Elika »

Elika is now working for the De La Croix family