Wedding of Sae and Valir

Moderator: Community Team

Bacchus

Re: Wedding of Sae and Valir

Post by Bacchus »

Bacchus cheers,
" ******************* HOORAY !!!!!! :-D ************************************** "

" Now we party! "
Ermalyse

Post by Ermalyse »

Ermalyse came in discretly Dresses with her cloack and her hood up not be be seen and was watching from the shadows in a cornor, she smiled brightly to see her cousin beeing married and happy, she did feel bad to have missed the most important marriage her sisters, But she will have to go and discuss that with her a other time. She stayed there in her shadowes and waited for the right moment when no one would see her to give her gift..
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Lily looked at Misty and said yes, she does look beautiful :D

Lily watches the ceremony and thinks it all went wonderfully. She smiles :) when they kiss and wonders if she will ever find someone that will love her like that too. Feeling a bit shy around all the adults, Lily glances around for any children but she can't see any.

Lily holds her bag tight and then wonders when she should give the couple the gift from Misty and herself. Lily turns to Misty and says do you think they will have special drinks for me at the party? When should we give our gift to Sae and Valir :D
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles at everyone and hugs each in turn. She then grabs Valir's hand and begins leading him to her surprise location for the reception. He had had no idea that there was going to be one. She couldn't wait to show him. She leads the way to the reception area.

http://secfenia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=1402
balerion

Post by balerion »

Balerion flies down from his vantage point in the clouds to prove that he was indeed at the event.

May you always be blessed with happiness.
Shaker of Castles
Order of the Pillow | Sunspear
Misty

Post by Misty »

do you think they will have special drinks for me at the party? When should we give our gift to Sae and Valir
I'm not sure about the drink, but I hope so. Lets give them the gift at the party. Misty smiled at Lily. She could see that Lily was looking a bit uncomfortable.

Come on Lily, lets follow everyone.