Wedding of Sae and Valir

Moderator: Community Team

pygmental

Re: Wedding of Sae and Valir

Post by pygmental »

sneaks in the back and stands nonchalantly by the wedding party like he's been waiting there the whole time
Valir

Post by Valir »

looks at Tad then quietly hands him the ring to hold till the time is right. then quickly straightens his suit as he waits.
HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

Hy is honored to have been asked to be a groomsman, moves to his appointed place.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

Nef goes to a table just outside the tent, and brings in a box of bouquets. Pulling them out one by one, she brings out this beautiful one for her cousin and hands it to her.

Here is something we didnt have at my wedding, that I thought would make this day extra special.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Oh Nef thank you its beautiful!

Hugs Nef. Peeking out of the tent she watches people arrive waiting the last second to change.
Avatre

Post by Avatre »

The Fox rushed in, almost tripping over several decorations, and skidded to a halt in front of Sae. "Sorry I'm late. I was having tail vs. dress issues," she said breathlessly. "But everything's alright now. I'm here, and the ceremony hasn't started yet!" She smiled, her tail wagging slowly from side to side. "Oh, before I forget..." She pulled out two small cloth bags, handing each to the bride and groom. Within each pouch was a small tablet with the painting of a couple upon the face.
"The divine couple represents the duality of one's spiritual and worldly nature and at the same time stresses each partner's need for independence and balance, creating friendship, harmony, and cooperation to enrich life's journey," she quoted. I thought it would be an apropriate gift for the two of you.

With a wink, she scampered off and took her place among the other bridesmaids, following them throught the rest of the ceremony.
Amladris

Post by Amladris »

Amladris arrive at the wedding .Well dress, he goes and salute everyone .He look arround for a drink and see some glass of champagne .Get one of them and walk arround .He see his cousin talking and walk to meet her .I present to you all my congratulation and wish you all happyness and love .He smiles and present to her a nice little gift .Please accepte this little is not much but enought to macke you smiles .
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles when Am approaches the tent and smiles at the present he brings. She hugs him.

Thank you!
Karael

Post by Karael »

Karael arrives at the wedding dressed in a suit of black. He weaves through the crowd, silently taking a glass of wine too. When he meets the wedding couple, Karael congratulates them and wishes them a long happy life together.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

Misty and Lily arrive at the wedding of their cousin Saela and her husband to be Valir.

Both are dressed in their best outfits for the special day.

They walk in and find a seat so they can watch the ceremony. Lily holds their gift in her little bag she is carrying.

Lily glances around and spots Saela looking very beautiful and Valir looking very handsome.