Wedding of Sae and Valir

Moderator: Community Team

Neferine

Re: Wedding of Sae and Valir

Post by Neferine »

Neferine fixes Saela's vail at the back, then grabs her bouquet and heads towards the front of the altar, towards her husband, like she did a week or so before. A great feeling came over her as she remembers her own ceremony and the feeling her cousin will have today as well.

She then takes her spot at the front next to Sharra, then smiles at Jason and Valir.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae walks toward Grim and waits for the music to start. She smiles at him.

SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae takes Grim's arm and begins walking when she hears the music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF75md27UAI
Grimwing

Post by Grimwing »

Grim hears the music begin to play and walks down the isle linked arms with his cousin. Trying to keep their steps at the same pace he smiles happy for Sae and Valir and finally reaches the front and unlinks arms with Sae and whipers very quietly
Have fun cousin
Grim then steps besides Tad and Hy and watches the happy couple
Jason

Post by Jason »

"We are gathered together here in the presence of friends and family to celebrate the love, devotion, and commitment which these two have for each other, to give recognition to their decision to commit their lives and accept each other completely, to always have their partner's back throughout the days and nights of one's life, and to always be vigilant to each other's needs. Entering into this commitment, they know the heavy price to break it and will ensure that they never stray too far," he said.

Looking at the Bride, he asked, "Do you promise before the Mages and all those present here today to share your life, standing tall with him no matter his condition or status, to always have his back no matter what?"
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles at Jason before responding.

I do.
Misty

Post by Misty »

Misty turns and smiles at Lily.
Doesn't Sae look beautiful?

She is so pleased for her cousin and Valir to be finally getting married.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Turning to the groom, he asked, "Do you promise before the Mages and all those present here today to share your life, standing tall with her no matter her condition or status, to always have her back no matter what?"
Valir

Post by Valir »

Valir turns to Jason then looks at Sael with a loving smile as he says,

I do
Jason

Post by Jason »

"Together they shall always defend each other proving their love with their strength and honor. Their strength now combined. In perfect unity, they will strive to be. Their unfailing devotion represented by a simple solid ring," Jason says.

Turning to Saela, "Repeat after me, I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honour you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow."