Wedding of Sae and Valir

Moderator: Community Team

SaelaV90

Re: Wedding of Sae and Valir

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae smiles as Nef hands her the ring. She repeat's as she places it on his finger.

I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honour you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow.

Jason

Post by Jason »

Turning to Valir, "Repeat after me, I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honor you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow."
Valir

Post by Valir »

Valir takes the Ring from Tad then as he places the ring on Sael's finger he happily says,

I hereby vow with my heart and mind to cherish you, honor you, and love you all my days. With this ring, I show my eternal vow.

Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason smiles. "To seal their vows together, in perfect harmony, they shall now share a kiss," he stated stepping back.
Valir

Post by Valir »

Valir gives Sae a loving smile before wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her a long and passionate kiss and is very happy to finally call her his wife.
SaelaV90

Post by SaelaV90 »

Sae grins as Valir kisses her returning the kiss with the same amount of passion glad to call him her husband.
Sharra_tianna

Post by Sharra_tianna »

Watches the happy pair seal their vows with a kiss and feels so near tears of happiness for them
She goes over to hug them and kiss each ,*congratulations to you both* she said.
Jason

Post by Jason »

"Ladies and Gentlemen, it brings me great honour to present to you, Saela and Valir united together in holy matrimony. May the Mages bless you forever," he commented.
Neferine

Post by Neferine »

As they share their first kiss as husband and wife, tears stream down Neferine's cheek. She turns to her husband and kisses him warmly before hugging her cousins.

I am so happy for you two. She then turns to Valir and hugs him. Welcome to the family.
HydraRider

Post by HydraRider »

Hy rejoices with the rest of the wedding party.
He hugs the bride and slaps the groom on the back congratulating them.

:D