Wedding Reception of Sae and Valir

Moderator: Community Team

SaelaV90

Wedding Reception of Sae and Valir

Post by SaelaV90 »

http://secfenia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=1376
Sae walks from the wedding with Valir in tow to the reception. The reception was taking place in a grove near the lake. There were candles that lite up the area and made the near by water sparkle.

Sae spied the cake that she had brought here earlier and smiled loving chocolate on chocolate cake she'd made it herself and was quite proud of her first cake.

She looked across the tables of food filled with assortments of foods "something for everybody" she thought. She smiles at Valir and sits down watching the people arrive in the grove. Soon she'd start the music and get the party rolling.
Misty

Re: Wedding Reception of Sae and Valir

Post by Misty »

Following Sae and Valir, Misty and Lily headed to the reception party.

Upon arrival Misty looked around, the sight of all the candles glowing and reflecting in the water took her breathe away...What a lovely romantic place for a reception, she thought.

Looks like we are the first ones here, she says to Lily.

Walking over to Sae and Valir she gives them both a hug. I didn't have time to congratulate you both at the Church, I hope you have a long and happy life together.
Valir

Post by Valir »

follows his new wife and is struck in aww as he sees the beautiful scenery. he sees the great cake she made and tells her that she did a wonderful job with that. then as she takes a seat at the table he joins his wife with great joy and happiness.
tigerlily

Post by tigerlily »

After Misty and Lily hugged their cousin Sae and her new husband Valir.

They give them a pretty wrapped box as a wedding present and then watched the couple unwrap it to reveal:

Lily says I picked it out and Misty helped me get it for you both