[Official] Temple of Fenia City

Moderator: Community Team

Jason

[Official] Temple of Fenia City

Post by Jason »

Welcome to the Temple of Fenia City! The place where you can exceed your knowledge of The Faith, juggle to improve your dexterity, clean the windows of the temple which will give you 1 trust point, and even break the windows of the temple which will decrease 1 trust point and also the priest does not appreciate that.

We are glad to have you attend our mass, and will love to have you visit again!

The presiding Priest of the Temple is Priest Jason Cromwell.

May the Mages abide with us all and may you live humbly.
Jason

Re: [Official] Temple of Fenia City

Post by Jason »

The next day Jason comes to the announcement board and posts a message from the Grand Temple (Order of Mucaz)
ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE TEMPLE

The temple wishes that all species that has a ritual of Mariage, Burials ect.. in their own clture please come and give us this information to better respect all the culture and ways of the Habitants of this beautiful world known as Secfenia. This is greatly appreciated.

Priest Cromwell.
He makes sure it is straight and then leaves.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason rings the bells loudly for everyone to attend Mass as it has begun. (Mass has started at the In-Game Temple of Fenia City, to find it press "Town" then click on "Temple" and you are there and also attending mass will give you an extra trust point as well as cleaning windows.)

He hopes everyone does attend (IG) so they can hear the words from the Mythos and be inspired. He was going to teach a real good sermon today.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Mass of the Week
In all societies, there are people who claim to know magic. In Secfenia, the people who are masters of Magic are called the Mages or in singular Mage. There are 7 Mages according to the Order of Mucaz. To briefly describe them is
to attempt to summarize "War and Peace" in a sentence.

Mucaz is considered to be the oldest of the Mages. Specialty is Fire.

Zulakc is the most interactive with the outside world. Specialty is Wind and Water.

Fulcatz tends to be most reserved. Specialty is Transporation Spells.

Gretub tends to be the most illusive. Specialty is Invisibility/Disappearance.

Zachrin tends to be the most protective. Specialty is Bless/Empowerment.

Jilou tends to be most concerned. Specialty is Earth/Growth.

Ruza tends to be most hyper. Specialty is Emotional Control.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason feels so glad in his heart that he rings the large golden temple bells to reveal an early service has begun in the Fenia City Temple.
Mass of the Week

Keep this in your hearts and be blessed.

The Mages are everything which is anything, they are the source of all magic, they are nature, they are the oceans, they are the fire, they are the light and the darkness, they are The Creators. The Mages have been around since the beginning of time, they created Secfenia and all of its natural beauty.
The process of creation of Life is unknown but just believe in your hearts, you have seen them for yourself, believe, my children all you must do is believe and have faith and hope. If you have those three components step up to the altar today and I shall baptize you in the name of the Mages next to the Fenia City Lake. Think on these things what I have told you. Now shall you all walk in hope and love and may the Mages richly bless you.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Greetings my fellow Inhabitants of Fenia City,

The Faith is enhancing in its size and as a Priest, it is my duty and responsibility to provide with you the knowledge of The Faith. At this time now, I would like to ask if any inhabitant here would like to be appointed as the Deacon of the Fenia City Temple. I am not sure if this is an official In-Game office but you will be recognized as a Deacon of the Temple here,nevertheless. If you are interested in committing not just your life but your heart and your spirit to the Mages and The Faith please send a letter to me at any time, this applies for both the office of Deacon(ess) and also being a Convert in The Faith.

I thank you for your humble ears.

Sincerely Your Priest,

Jason Cromwell

Signed Temple of Fenia City
Jason

Post by Jason »

Schedule of Events

I, as Priest of the Fenia City Temple declare events to be instored upon the Town. I believe the Temple should have a more inflict on things within the City and so, we wil lhave more religious days to start with so more shall be acquainted with The Faith. Please see below for the event schedule.

Prayer for the City & the King: Every Wednesday Evening

Prayer for the City Militia: Thursday

Prayer for the Fenian Military: Friday

Blessings for fields & ranches: Sunday

Baptism Day: Monday
Jason

Post by Jason »

Priest Jason came into the Temple and stood at the Altar, wondering if anyone of the City wanted to get Baptism. Baptism is not mandatory, it is a thing you choose to do and not forced to do. It reveals the purity within your body and the cleansiness of your eternal soul.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Jason entered the Temple the next day looking at its beauty. He decided to juggle some eggs to improve his dexterity. His mother always told him his writing skills would improve if he did such which they slowly but surely did.
Jason

Post by Jason »

The following days, Priest Cromwell returned to the Fenia City Temple. He rang the bells so all knew he was about to speak and with his loud voice, he spoke. The temple walls made a resounding noise of his voice which grew quickly around the City.

Let it be known that today, the noble militia of Fenia City are blessed in the name of the 14 Mages.

May your swords be sharp, may your shield be strong, may your blade never dull. May your sight never fail you and may your ears never miss a sound. May your hands hold tight your weapons to cut down the enemy and may your enemies cower in fear of you. May you win every battle. Keep your courage and never falter in your stride. I, Priest Jason Cromwell, do hereby bless all these brave, courageous, and loyal militia soldiers of Fenia City.

Peace be unto you and may you always walk in the Path of Enlightenment.